Forums

Help › Forums

A WGT Game Question

Sat, Oct 21 2023 4:26 PM (7 replies)
  • Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 6:27 PM

I was playing a round of alt shot tonight and we were all chatting in the text area.

All was well until the 9th hole and my partner and I were for sure going to win the match as we were inches from the hole for birdie.

I went to text my partner that he hit a really nice shot and noticed that all of the chat from one of the players had disappeared. Completly whiped out of the chat??

Can this be done by a player. I have never seen it and the player dropped from the game and we did not get to finish the game.

Just wondering if I should report this player to WGT to check out. He has to know something in the program in order to remove all his text!!

Anyone ever had this happen????

Thanks Dad 

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2023 2:40 AM

I dont play a lot of alt shot , but maybe he had forfeited ? I do not  think you can remove text , unless you have to close the game down and come back as a saved game , then all the texts disappear. 

• ScottHope
    10,110 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2023 3:20 AM

If you block someone their chat doesn't show. Check your blocked players list to see if said player is there.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2023 7:13 AM

I changed some settings during game play a couple days back, on discord someone said my chat disappeared and for me all chat went away except my own.

• Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2023 5:03 PM

No sir he is not in my Blocked players! I have never knowingly blocked anyone but there are several in there for some reason.

Thanks for the input. I had just never seen all the chat disappear!!

Thanks Dad

• Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 4:46 PM

PureGro1, Yep I think that is mostly like what happened to me!! Thanks. We will label it as a glitch!!!

Thanks Dad

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2023 3:41 PM

In the upper left of chat pop-up, there's a couple of buttons and one of them may have been clicked by affected player.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2023 4:26 PM

In the upper left of chat pop-up, there's a couple of buttons and one of them may have been clicked by affected player.

RSS