Forums

Help › Forums

Weekly CC Goal not working

Mon, Nov 13 2023 1:00 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2023 8:20 PM

What a joke these CC goals have become!  We have gotten goals to get a certain number of birdies or a certain amount under par on an identified course, and when we do that, we get credit for none.

Then we find out that instead of working on the stated course, it worked on a different course, but we found out too late to be able to reach the goal.

Today's goal is to win 50 games in the Casablanca coin rooms.  Not one of our wins there have counted toward our goal.

Just ridiculous...

~Nancy

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2023 1:36 PM

Okay, so I got a response from someone who said that our daily goal was a typo, that they wouldn't give a daily goal to win 50 games in a coin room, that it is only 5.  Not true, because we have 7 and still no goal achieved.

The problem is that we could not figure out what coin room was giving us credit toward these, because none of our wins in the Casablanca room counted toward this.

Then, I just received a reply message from WGTNico that said that others were having success in the Beverley Hills room.  The problem is, it's only two hours before the end of the day.  And to play in that room is 9 holes per game!

Why would we get a daily goal where we have to win 50 games in a 9 hole coin room in just a couple of hours?  That's just crazy...

~Nancy

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2023 3:34 PM

Nancy1959:

What a joke these CC goals have become!  We have gotten goals to get a certain number of birdies or a certain amount under par on an identified course, and when we do that, we get credit for none.

Then we find out that instead of working on the stated course, it worked on a different course, but we found out too late to be able to reach the goal.

Today's goal is to win 50 games in the Casablanca coin rooms.  Not one of our wins there have counted toward our goal.

Just ridiculous...

~Nancy

I'd agree on principal. But I also think it's even more ridiculous to actually intentionally chase any "goal" like that to get a few course builders, which most bigger CCs likely already have in abundance. But that's just my POV, to each their own, everyone has a right to their own priorities.

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2023 7:10 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    I'd agree on principal. But I also think it's even more ridiculous to actually intentionally chase any "goal" like that to get a few course builders, which most bigger CCs likely already have in abundance.

I agree with that about the Course Builder prizes, but the super passes prizes are a bigger deal to some of our members.  It's hard enough to compete with the big Clashing CC's, but it will be even more difficult is they are getting extra super passes in these CC goals if we are not.

Having said that, the stated goals continue to be a joke.  One of our goals today was to get 50 wins in the Chelsea Coin Room.  We use passes, get wins, and not ONE of them registered toward our daily goal.  We are still showing at "0" toward our daily goal of 50.  The same thing happened yesterday with one of the daily goals.

You would think WGT would table having goals on certain courses or in certain coin rooms when none of them are working... until they can figure out how to actually sync them!

~Nancy

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2023 5:22 PM

Nancy1959:

Okay, so I got a response from someone who said that our daily goal was a typo, that they wouldn't give a daily goal to win 50 games in a coin room, that it is only 5.  Not true, because we have 7 and still no goal achieved.

~Nancy

We have club goal of winning 50 games in Rio.   4 super passes on the line.   Where should we actually play and how many do we actually have to win?

UPDATE:  the goal is 25 wins.  But I just won a game in Rio (and one of my Directors won 2) and our goal still shows 0/25.  Please tell us what to do ASAP.  Like I said 4 super passes on the line.  Thanks

This CS response is not at all helpful.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WGT Customer Support!

We've received your message and are looking forward to helping you! We will review your request and connect you with the right WGT Support Agent within 24-48 hours. Please expect longer wait times on weekends and holidays.

In the meantime, check out our FAQ page below.

https://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

Thanks!
    The WGT Support Team”

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 11:19 AM

AlaskanDame:

Nancy1959:

~Nancy

We have club goal of winning 50 games in Rio.   4 super passes on the line.   Where should we actually play and how many do we actually have to win?

UPDATE:  the goal is 25 wins.  But I just won a game in Rio (and one of my Directors won 2) and our goal still shows 0/25.  Please tell us what to do ASAP.  Like I said 4 super passes on the line.  Thanks

This CS response is not at all helpful.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WGT Customer Support!

We've received your message and are looking forward to helping you! We will review your request and connect you with the right WGT Support Agent within 24-48 hours. Please expect longer wait times on weekends and holidays.

In the meantime, check out our FAQ page below.

https://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

Thanks!
    The WGT Support Team”

The “working” coin rom was Beverly Hills (again).  Seems to be the right room, no matter which room the goal says.

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 7:33 PM

AlaskanDame:
    The “working” coin rom was Beverly Hills (again).  Seems to be the right room, no matter which room the goal says.

No, earlier this week, we got a goal for 50 wins in the Casablanca Room.  None of our wins there were counting for this goal.  We found out about 2 hours before the day ended that the room that worked for this one was the Tokyo Room (which costs 500,000 coins to enter, lol)!

How are we supposed to get these goals on certain courses or coin rooms and then after all our play there that doesn't register, then guess what course or coin room will count toward these goals?

They should just stop giving us those kinds of goals until they actually figure out how to sync the correct courses or coin rooms to the listed goals.

~Nancy

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Sun, Oct 15 2023 9:51 AM

Nancy1959:

AlaskanDame:

No, earlier this week, we got a goal for 50 wins in the Casablanca Room.  None of our wins there were counting for this goal.  We found out about 2 hours before the day ended that the room that worked for this one was the Tokyo Room (which costs 500,000 coins to enter, lol)!

How are we supposed to get these goals on certain courses or coin rooms and then after all our play there that doesn't register, then guess what course or coin room will count toward these goals?

They should just stop giving us those kinds of goals until they actually figure out how to sync the correct courses or coin rooms to the listed goals.

~Nancy

Okay, I was going by your post above of 10/10. . . . 

“The problem is that we could not figure out what coin room was giving us credit toward these, because none of our wins in the Casablanca room counted toward this.

Then, I just received a reply message from WGTNico that said that others were having success in the Beverley Hills room.  The problem is, it's only two hours before the end of the day.  And to play in that room is 9 holes per game!

• PiousPutt
    340 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2023 1:00 PM

Wolf Creek goals are also apparently not working.

• PAGES
RSS