Forums

Help › Forums

Weekly CC Goal not working

Mon, Nov 13 2023 1:00 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2023 8:34 PM

The same thing happened last week, when we could not get a CC daily goal of 100 under par at a certain course.  We had people playing 9-hole and 18-hole CC tournaments on that course, shooting way under 100-under as a group.  Nothing was counting toward our goal.  So then we tried to just click "Go" by the goal and play regular WGT default rounds on that course and got NOTHING despite many of us shooting WAY under par.

This week's weekly CC goal is to get 300 under par at Pebble Beach.  The same thing is happening.  We have way over 100 under par already, playing Pebble Beach on WGT and also in our CC tournaments, and it is showing as ZERO!

How are we supposed to reach a goal like this when nothing counts toward it???

~Nancy

• AussieDavo11
    1,940 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2023 11:49 PM

Your current Weekly Goal event, “Score 300 under par on Pebble Beach” is not registering any scores.

Quite a lot of members at my CC have played (including me, twice) and I even just clicked your Go button for one game in case that was the game you had to play to register.

It registered dings and heartbeats but not my score of -9.

People are not happy....

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2023 12:03 PM

Same thing happened to me , set a CC Tournament up and nada...even tried playing regular rounds of Ranked 9 and 18 to no avail while using a pass...WTF WGT

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 12:49 AM

How can they give us CC goals and then not count it when we pass them???

~Nancy

P.S.  A bunch of us wrote to WGT customer service about this and they have done nothing.

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 9:53 AM

AussieDavo11:
    Your current Weekly Goal event, “Score 300 under par on Pebble Beach” is not registering any scores.

Several players are reporting in WGT Discord that scores at Wolf Creek are counting towards the Pebble Beach CC goal.  It's obviously another glitch.  WGTNico stated that he has reported it and is awaiting a response internally on what they're going to do with that one.

• Nancy1959
    7,064 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 8:26 PM

Yes, but now we have a Daily CC of getting 100 birdies or better at Oakmont.  However, none of our rounds at Oakmont are recording our birdies and eagles toward that goal.

I tried Wolf Creek for this one, but that didn't work either...

Anyone find a solution to this one?

~Nancy

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 8:37 PM

I have no answer about the weekly goals glitch above, but would point out another glitch in club goals.

My club was able to get to 55 points toward club goals last week, with one wgt day left to go.  We eagerly awaited the change of day, as the next 5 points ("see all rewards") had been saying that we would earn 3 super passes if we got to 60.  We thought we’d be able to bank em til next Clash, like blues earned from TW’s.

HOWEVER, when the new wgt day started, the reward for reaching 60 changed to 2 course builders (which we have no need for - at all).

That's just not fair.  Not sporting.  And the "bait and switch" is definitely not appreciated.  Given the season, I’d say the goalposts were moved while the field goal attempt was in the air.   Shame…..

The goals should not change before the week is over.

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 10:19 AM

Nancy1959:

Yes, but now we have a Daily CC of getting 100 birdies or better at Oakmont.  However, none of our rounds at Oakmont are recording our birdies and eagles toward that goal.

I tried Wolf Creek for this one, but that didn't work either...

Anyone find a solution to this one?

~Nancy

Played a CC Tournament at Chambers Bay , and it seemed to score points for the Oakmont goal...LOL

• stnfce
    42 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2023 9:07 AM

I have spent pass after pass trying to reach the Pebble beach goal and have not received credit for any of them....My only response from WGT has been a scripted "we are investigating this issue". Tired of spending money on passes and getting ripped off. WGT is more than willing to take our money/credits but doesn't even provide a way to talk to a human being about issues. There should be a way to contact someone other than by email.

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2023 4:34 PM

stnfce:
    WGT is more than willing to take our money/credits but doesn't even provide a way to talk to a human being about issues. There should be a way to contact someone other than by email.

Try the WGT Discord server.  They tend to be very responsive there, during Pacific time business hours.

• PAGES
RSS