Forums

Help › Forums

Error message

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 17 2023 11:33 AM (4 replies)
  • Cpt4665
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 2:17 PM

I play using my iPad. It works fine for a while then I get an error message saying "can not parse with the server" followed by "account can not be reactivated" if I reinstall the game it will not let me login to the account and I lose my data, this is the 3rd time this has happened.

Can anyone help with this? I have asked WGT and so far nothing!

Thanks for reading. 

• SamSpayed
    4,903 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 4:20 PM

Cpt4665:

I play using my iPad. It works fine for a while then I get an error message saying "can not parse with the server" followed by "account can not be reactivated" if I reinstall the game it will not let me login to the account and I lose my data, this is the 3rd time this has happened.

Can anyone help with this? I have asked WGT and so far nothing!

Thanks for reading. 

Do you have any other WGT accounts?  If so, that might explain the deactivation.

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:42 AM

I get the same error message.  I just assumed they deactivated me because I bitched at them for getting 3 "auto-bogeys" in the last showdown. But maybe they've got a wider problem.  

• Wotherspiniesta
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2023 7:59 AM

I’m getting the same issue now.

dont have any other accounts and when trying to sign in normally it loads then just goes back to the log in screen. Trying to log in with Facebook or my AppleID is just saying there’s no account linked .

So strange as this is the only place I can access my account

help!

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2023 11:33 AM

Wotherspiniesta:
    I’m getting the same issue now.

RSS