Forums

Help › Forums

Newest Update Won't Load MacBook Pro

Sun, Dec 17 2023 12:56 PM (43 replies)
  • lanfellas
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 10:33 AM

I had to completely uninstall WGT after the launcher keep  stalling.  I used BuhoCleaner to uninstall it. https://www.drbuho.com/buhocleaner?source=macapp&u=nu&lan=en&ver=1.10.0.155&uid=10253C8D-068F-4181-9C76-9030DBE5A772   then redownloaded wgt and it works.

• Ronnie69030
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 10:56 AM

Did you lose anything when you reinstalled? I cannot open WGT now as halfway through it froze and then told me I had a.io.io problem troubles I don't want to lose my credits as Just bought another 50$ worth.

• UVBLUE47
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 1:01 PM

I downloaded STEAM and was able to use wgt game site.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 1:45 PM

Ronnie69030:

Did you lose anything when you reinstalled? I cannot open WGT now as halfway through it froze and then told me I had a.io.io problem troubles I don't want to lose my credits as Just bought another 50$ worth.

As long as you login with the username and password you are currently using, you won't lose any progress as all progress is saved server side. If you aren't sure about your password you can submit a help request to Member Services here and they can assign a temp password for you. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• beerstine
    668 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 4:52 PM

Anyone having issues with Mac, be sure to delete the game and the preferences from your users Library (helps to have an uninstaller program to do this if you don't know where to find that).  Empty the trash before attempting to reinstall the game. Mine worked fine after this, though the meter is slightly choppy which hasn't been the case for a long while.

• jefftodd70
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 8:14 PM

I am having the same issue.  Frustrating.  Sorry I can't offer some help.  Came here looking for a directive myself.  

• TobiasJ
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2023 12:14 AM

same here

• RamJamSingh
    4 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2023 3:58 AM

Hi Nico

No it doesn't sadly - tried on my MacBook Pro and iMac both of which were working perfectly but now I have just a black screen. Have deleted and reinstalled three times and tried different sources including Steam all to no effect.

David

RamJamSingh

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2023 10:47 AM

RamJamSingh:

Hi Nico

No it doesn't sadly - tried on my MacBook Pro and iMac both of which were working perfectly but now I have just a black screen. Have deleted and reinstalled three times and tried different sources including Steam all to no effect.

David

RamJamSingh

If you are getting a black screen, check which OSX version you are currently running. If its 10.13.6 or older, you would need to update to a newer version of OSX. Unfortunately the latest update came with an update to the game engine our game runs on, Unity, and they are no longer supporting OSX 10.13.6 or older. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• UVBLUE47
    1,049 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2023 10:53 AM

I downloaded STEAM and got the wgt game there.

RSS