Forums

Help › Forums

Hit level 76 and made master

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 6 2023 8:41 AM (6 replies)
  • pedromac80
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 6:24 AM

Hi, just wondering why when i hit level 76 i was made master level, i dont play handicapped rounds and currently sit with handicap of 90, i thought u had to get ur handicap down to be promoted through titles?

any help would be appreciated

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 9:39 AM

pedromac80:

Hi, just wondering why when i hit level 76 i was made master level, i dont play handicapped rounds and currently sit with handicap of 90, i thought u had to get ur handicap down to be promoted through titles?

any help would be appreciated

Unless I am mistaken, after you are promoted to the next tier, your average resets according to the first round played.

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 10:13 AM

Like the man says..  click

⇩ EDIT : Rubric, never heard that in my life. Learnt something new today, thank you AD.  ⇩ 

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 10:29 AM

Looks like the op is mostly a coin room player.  He did something else to get to Master aside from lowering his average.  Latest (only?) ranked round is a 45, but that was back in June.  He seems to have been kept there for his average even when he tiered up according to whatever the coin room rubric is.

06.27.23 Chambers Bay, Front 9 Pro 45
  • pedromac80
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 10:30 AM

the one that puzzles me is i never do ranked rounds so why promote me

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2023 6:49 PM

pedromac80:

Promoting changes your tee length and keeps it more fair for your opponents.  Also, there is some equipment/balls available only to higher tiers.  (Unless you spend a lot more money and buy early)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2023 8:41 AM

pedromac80:

It's "equal justice" for those playing H2H and coin rooms...

AlaskanDame:

Promoting changes your tee length

... and, by making the game more difficult with low level equipment, gives you incentive to fill their coffers...

(the other points are valid, too)

RSS