Forums

Help › Forums

Pc course not available on iOS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 28 2023 6:54 PM (2 replies)
  • Teejay1956
    442 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2023 8:13 PM

People I tried to play round 3 of a CTTH competition but after it loaded to 46% it bombed our with a ‘this course is not playable on a mobile/tablet (I use an iPad Pro) it then went to the either forfeit or go to web, no problem I thought I’ll just begrudgingly play on the PC.  Tried this and THE SAME ERROR and selecting the go to web option brought me back to square 1 with the forfeit or go to web message. Oh well not that I was in a place contention but it’s a very good comp. The course was best of famous. Very annoying.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 9:16 AM

Best of Famous is now stroke play only. I think they did away with the CTTH portion when WGT launched the new version/

• Teejay1956
    442 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 6:54 PM

borntobesting:

Best of Famous is now stroke play only. I think they did away with the CTTH portion when WGT launched the new version/

Not sure that is the case this time as other club members have managed to play the round. Didn’t get an answer from WGT apart from a sorry and we will pass it onto the Q/A team. They did donate a sleeve of balls though (more than I would have won if I finished the club tournament anyway.

RSS