Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Pro to Master status upgrade etc

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 8 2023 3:06 PM (1 replies)
  • AntLupin
    12 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 9:49 AM

I moved to Master tier yesterday and checking my stats I have now hit an ave 66.80 over 146 ranked rounds. My level, 92, remains the same as I have just progressed up to it. A question: do I drop back to Tour Pro if my average goes up again to over 67?

Secondly, tied into that, are there more clubs available to buy as you progress?

and lastly, does your ability to hit club A a theoretical 280 yards increase to, for example, 285 yards, or are club distances the same for all levels of player?

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2023 3:06 PM

AntLupin:
    A question: do I drop back to Tour Pro if my average goes up again to over 67?

No.  You will remain a Master until you've earned your next promotion (to Tour Master).  You will not drop back down to Tour Pro if your average increases.

AntLupin:
    Secondly, tied into that, are there more clubs available to buy as you progress?

The clubs and balls available for you to buy are based on your level, not your tier.  As your level increases, more clubs and balls will be available to you.

AntLupin:
    and lastly, does your ability to hit club a theoretical 280 yards increase to, for example, 285 yards, or are club distances the same for all levels of player?

Each club's distance rating is fixed when you buy it.  It does not change based on your level or tier.

Hope this helps.

RSS