Help › Forums

Score average never changes!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 8 2023 9:27 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 7:51 PM

My score average never changes. It has been, something like, 93.67 for months and I play one round, at least, every day. I think my avg. should be better than that. 

• Golphur2
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 10:31 AM

Are you playing ranked games?  It only counts in ranked games not practice 

• callaghan159
    6,242 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 10:51 AM

Ikeeptryn:

My score average never changes. It has been, something like, 93.67 for months and I play one round, at least, every day. I think my avg. should be better than that. 

You need to play some more ranked rounds to get your avg to drop. You only show 10 RR in your stats

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 11:14 AM

Ikeeptryn:

As said by previous poster - Ranked Rounds, You only show 3 in your score history and 10 in stats. Stroke play is considered Ranked while coin games are not, best of par 3s and 5s don't count toward average.

• Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 4:17 PM

Thanks! I have a friend that plays much more than I and he says his average hasn't changed in a very long time. Guess I will have to try and play in a ranked round(whatever that is).

• Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 4:21 PM

Thanks! 

• Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 7:10 PM

Golphur2:

Are you playing ranked games?  It only counts in ranked games not practice 

Evidently not. 

• Golphur2
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 7:59 AM

When you play stoke play you have 2 options practice or scored , scored rounds are ranked rounds.  My average changes almost daily… hope that helps 

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 8:21 AM

Ikeeptryn:
    play in a ranked round(whatever that is).
    A ranked round is a strokeplay round that appears on the "score history" in your profile, like your last one from April 29. It has 9 or 18 holes in tournament or in "ranked" mode.

Mind you that your average may change by other events, too, but the above is the most frequent one.

You may tier up without dropping your average in "mobile" games.

• Ikeeptryn
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2023 9:22 AM

Golphur2:

When you play stoke play you have 2 options practice or scored , scored rounds are ranked rounds.  My average changes almost daily… hope that helps 

Thanks. I almost always play 1 hole. I must not be going to the right location for the scored rounds.

• PAGES
RSS