Help › Forums

Error #1126

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 20 2009 5:36 PM (21 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:03 PM

WGTadmin2:
    Can you try using the basic ball and the starter putter and see if it is still a problem?

One of the wedges is a Pro wedge as well.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:06 PM

Yes, thank you nivlac  

Please unequip the Z Satin TP Pro 60° Wedge also and see if it helps.

• Possmguts
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:07 PM

I'm playing back 9 stroke holes at Kiawah now... I'll try in a bit

• Possmguts
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:27 PM

I dropped the balls.... still no good

I dropped the Wedge... still no

I dropped the putter and it works.

The putter is causing the issue.

Why is this a problem when I am using the correct Pro equipment with my pro tier?

I shouldnt have to drop equipment to play in any tourny or quik play, or any other game for that matter. I bought the right equipment and I would like to use it on any game I choose, especialy if I was able to purchase it in the first place. Am I right or am I wrong?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:29 PM

Possm,

When you entered the Dec. Pinehurst Challenge (which is the same as clicking Quick-Play) you were an Amateur.  You remain in your previous tier for any tournaments you entered prior to turning pro. 

It's just to prevent players from using Pro Tier clubs from the Amateur Tees or Master Tier clubs from the Pro Tees.  Up until recently that was a major problem because people were entering in lower tiers on purpose and then progressing up to Pro or Master as quickly as they could to get the better sticks.  Then they'd go back and play Amateur tees with Master clubs and steal purse winnings from the "real" Amateurs.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:37 PM

possumguts - nivlac is correct that this is a feature we added to prevent people to play in lower tier tournaments with higher tier gear if they go up a tier while a tournament is ongoing.  This being said there may be a bug since it prevented you from entering a tierless tournament.  We will look into this further.  thanks for you patience to help us diagnose the issue.

• Possmguts
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:38 PM

Ok..... but why does it matter when trying to quik play?

So are you saying that any "unlimited" play tourney I joined befor my pro tier, I cant play anymore? Or just without the pro clubs?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:40 PM

Just without your pro clubs, let me know if that is not correct

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:40 PM

Any tourney or sweeps that you entered while you were still in the Amateur Tier you'll need to drop the Pro clubs for.

Any tourneys or sweeps that you entered after you turned Pro, you're good to go.  Play on.

Also, when you click Quick Play, it's the same as entering the Dec Pinehurst CTTH Sweeps (which you were an amateur when you first entered).  That's why you can't do quickplay properly.  Once December is over, you'll be fine.   Just be prepared to go through it again if you make the Master Tier in the middle of a tournament month.

*edit* ninja'd!

• Possmguts
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:42 PM

will do... Thanks guys!

RSS