Forums

Help › Forums

Circle with 2 arrows

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 12 2023 2:18 PM (7 replies)
  • Paulb127
    7 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 12:39 PM

Is there anyway to remove this from. The screen ?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 8:56 PM

Paulb127:

Is there anyway to remove this from. The screen ?

Might help with a bit more/some information.  Phone, computer?  Operating system?  Where is the circle located, on the screen?  Arrows outside or inside of circle?  Arrows straight or curved?  I ask these questions if windows 10, there might be something running in the background.  It can also happen with the android operating system, at this point in time unsure about IOS.

Give us some help here, as somebody might be able to help.  Instead of asking, anyway to remove?  With no information!

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 11:17 PM

The circle with two arrows comes on the screen on mobile iPad at least , after the shot has been hit , and can be used to accelerate the movement of the ball , a bit like speed boost . There is no way to delete it , just touch it and accelerate the ball and it will disappear sooner. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 3:07 AM

bossbird:

The circle with two arrows comes on the screen on mobile iPad at least , after the shot has been hit , and can be used to accelerate the movement of the ball , a bit like speed boost . There is no way to delete it , just touch it and accelerate the ball and it will disappear sooner. 

I was thinking the same thing that is what it is. On my laptop its in the lower right corner.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 3:29 AM

It's a time warp button, mind how you go with that or you could find yourself in the middle of next week, lol.  8 )

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 12:49 PM

ScottHope:

It's a time warp button, mind how you go with that or you could find yourself in the middle of next week, lol.  8 )

Lmao--sort of like beam me up scotty

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 2:18 PM

Lol, see what you did there Mr B.  : ))

RSS