Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Changes Coming 3/28

Tue, Jun 6 2023 11:15 AM (42 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,576 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 2:03 PM

SamSpayed:

I noticed that too.  There's definitely a stupidity tax built into the price of that one.

For comparison:

You can get a ball with more spin, more durability, and a slower meter speed for 25 credits less.

LOL Exactly, Scott. Hilarious!

• Lesthanpar
    1,465 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 11:05 PM

Ya but the more they cost the better they play LOL.

• pmm711
    5,599 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 5:38 AM

Paying for virtual balls to succeed in an online video game.  PT Barnum was right. 

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 8:23 AM

I'm still on moderation, so this comment may be a little late in the timeline.

WGT needs to sort out their pricing structure recent changes.  Makes no sense.

And WGT, can you take me off moderation now?

• craigswan
    31,287 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 9:00 AM

These golf balls seem fine to me .

• AlaskanDame
    19,273 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 10:04 AM

MarchieB:

AlaskanDame:
    Yes, I am still whining about my ALLIANZ balls,  and Morangie.  Notice would have been nice,

I was using the Allianz balls too as my “cheap” coin room ball. I just went looking and the  Srixon XV's are the same specs (200cr/reg & 225cr/vapor) so it’s not too bad.

Thanks, Marchie.  I do know the Srixon specs are similar, but I liked the blue-ness of ALLIANZ.

Also liked the red of Coke, the orange of Morangie, the black of Bethpage, etc, all with same specs so it didn’t matter about changing out.  It was my nod to the fact that this is a video game, that I had fun matching ball color to my outfit of the day.  WGT took that fun out and gives us weirder and weirder clothes instead…..which I am NOT buying,

• Dunedart
    266 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2023 1:31 PM
    • MAX Slow Meter -> WGT Slow Meter

So if this means Max slow meter [ pro ] to be finishing WGTnico ?

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 9:49 AM

hi nico,6 WGT Allianz Vapor Ball (White) have disappeared from my ball infantry.Did i lose them because they are no longer avaliable.?

• AlaskanDame
    19,273 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 12:18 PM

keithm1:

hi nico,6 WGT Allianz Vapor Ball (White) have disappeared from my ball infantry.Did i lose them because they are no longer avaliable.?

I still have my Allianz balls and some others no longer sold.

RSS