Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Changes Coming 3/28

Tue, Jun 6 2023 11:15 AM (42 replies)
  • sesky
    3,308 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 12:19 PM

Lesthanpar:

Thanks for the info. Any hints on what the changes to the new rebranded versions will be? Rebranded to play better or maybe not as well? Cost more?

Confirmed with Nico that there will be no attribute changes to the balls. They are just being renamed

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 2:42 PM

sesky:
    Confirmed with Nico that there will be no attribute changes to the balls. They are just being renamed

Thanks for the additional info. πŸ‘

Looks like you've got a busy day ahead of you, Scott, with your pro shop tables. πŸ˜‰

↓↓ Looking forward to the update on your tables, Scott. Cheers. ↓↓

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:53 AM

Indeed Simon, kinda used to it now though.  ; )

red & yellow & pink & green..... orange & purple & bluuuue, I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too...
  • Lesthanpar
    1,451 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 1:54 AM

sesky:

Lesthanpar:

Thanks for the info. Any hints on what the changes to the new rebranded versions will be? Rebranded to play better or maybe not as well? Cost more?

Thanks for the info. I still have a suspicion the price will be raised.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 2:11 AM

Lesthanpar:

Even wgt has inflation.πŸ˜‚

• Lesthanpar
    1,451 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 8:34 AM

callaghan159:

Lesthanpar:

Right so that means payout prizes for wins, surveys, video ads and everything else like that will go up too. LOL

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 10:20 AM

callaghan159:

No worries, Brian. We're getting the grocery rebate shortly from Justin. It should cover. πŸ™„

• Lesthanpar
    1,451 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 1:52 AM

Yep, they doubled the price of what was the old BXD ball to 20 credits. What was the old BES is now 15 from 10 credits. What was the old Tour-S has been raised from 43 credits to 50. What was the old spin and distance WGT ball they are calling WGT Utility ball went up from 65 to 80. I guess this works like inflation in the real world, everything goes up except wages lol. Rebranded is really just a way of raising the prices without saying we are just raising the prices. I stocked up on the cheap balls I use thanks to this notification anyway so thanks again for the notification.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 2:38 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

callaghan159:

No worries, Brian. We're getting the grocery rebate shortly from Justin. It should cover. πŸ™„

🀣🀣🀣

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 7:42 AM

Lesthanpar:
    Rebranded is really just a way of raising the prices without saying we are just raising the prices. I stocked up on the cheap balls I use thanks to this notification anyway so thanks again for the notification.

You were lucky to get the notice and stock up  … they removed a bunch of the “sponsored” balls last month with no notice and now they seem to have ALL disappeared!!??  
    I’m sure it’s just a glitch but after this I will not be surprised at all if they return with a WGT “rebranding” mark up in price πŸ˜–

RSS