Help › Forums

Tierless Brackets

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 14 2023 6:44 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Brenda2020
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 11:08 AM

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me about moving on in the bracket tournaments. It has happened a few times now where I beat my opponent (the latest one by 5 strokes in round 3) but I didn't move on, the opponent moved on.

Thank you

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2023 4:09 PM

Brenda2020:

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me about moving on in the bracket tournaments. It has happened a few times now where I beat my opponent (the latest one by 5 strokes in round 3) but I didn't move on, the opponent moved on.

Thank you

Checked your score history for 2 weeks before you posted and there was not a single example of what you wrote. Plus, I've never seen anything like that before, so you must've mixed something up... 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2023 4:10 PM

pdb1:

If this ever happens . Screenshot or record all the info .

Message WGT @ Customer Support . With the details . They need to know . And if there is a way to help or fix it they will .

But the reason I am searching today is . In the CTTH Brackets . There has been more and more Withdrawals .

I didn't look before I just played the 4th round . But when I was done . I found I had no opponent .

Which also means that my good round doesn't matter at all . Lol .

Nice one, Paul. 

• Brenda2020
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2023 4:49 PM

Can you tell me how to check back to end of February/beginning of March for the bracket results?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 3:08 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Checked your score history for 2 weeks before you posted and there was not a single example of what you wrote. Plus, I've never seen anything like that before, so you must've mixed something up... 

Jure I don't think you noticed how old this thread is as I doubt if you did go back 2 weeks. I reckon the round they mean is the 31 (BOP3) on the 1st March They were at the top in one semi, the person at the top in the other shot 36 and their opponent 23.  I'll try to screenshot but I'm somewhat erratic at that.

@op, you play the person at the same side of the draw as you are in the semi final.

Edit: Screenshot didn't copy :-(

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 3:24 AM

Bracket   :-)

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 3:24 AM

pdb1:

If this ever happens . Screenshot or record all the info .

Message WGT @ Customer Support . With the details . They need to know . And if there is a way to help or fix it they will .

But the reason I am searching today is . In the CTTH Brackets . There has been more and more Withdrawals .

I didn't look before I just played the 4th round . But when I was done . I found I had no opponent .

Which also means that my good round doesn't matter at all . Lol .

I only play ctth to get the 5 stars. I rarely play ctth and brackets and when i do i have no intention of playing any farther. Only good thing the rock ball is good for, for me. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 3:28 AM

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

Jure I don't think you noticed how old this thread is as I doubt if you did go back 2 weeks. I reckon the round they mean is the 31 (BOP3) on the 1st March They were at the top in one semi, the person at the top in the other shot 36 and their opponent 23.  I'll try to screenshot but I'm somewhat erratic at that.

@op, you play the person at the same side of the draw as you are in the semi final.

Edit: Screenshot didn't copy :-(

I actually did see, when she posted and went back 2 weeks from March 2nd 😉. Only wanted to see, if this really happened (although I knew it didn't) and wasn't really trying to see WHY she thought it did... I gave up on the WHY when it comes to women some time ago... 😉

• PAGES
RSS