Forums

Help › Forums

Ready-Go Tourney's

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 19 2009 3:17 PM (3 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 3:17 PM

Hi WGT ,I keep trying to enter the KW single play and when I click on the "enter tourney" tab the whole screen just blinks and nothing happens.I can't get in.I'm in Mississippi,is that the problem.There were only 48 players when I tried about 5 minutes ago so I know it wasn't full.

Thanks WGT

Larry

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 3:38 PM

Hi Larry, Mississippi is allowed to play. What happens when you click the regular PLAY NOW button? Does the game menu launch?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 3:52 PM

Yeah.Been playing on and off all day with no problems.I clicked the "enter tourney" button and it just refreshes the page,I guess.Not to familiar with all the computer lingo and also, will it automatically deduct the credits when successfully entered into the tourney.My credits have not changed.

Thanks Alex,

Larry

PS...Oh ,I see what your saying now.I was trying to enter through the "Tournament" tab on top of the page,that took me to the tourney page.I can't get in like that I don't guess.I think I can get in through the PLAY NOW button because it is telling me to "sign up" and it's showing how many credits will be deducted so I guess thats correct .Thanks Alex.I'll let you know if I have any more problems.

Larry 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 3:17 PM

Thanks for the update GITrDONE

RSS