Forums

Help › Forums

Great putting calculator

Mon, Mar 18 2024 2:43 AM (28 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 10:27 PM

Fist2k8:

Surely it doesn't know what ball you use which can make up to 15 yds of a difference on any approach shot>?

If you read the post again, you'll realise it's a calculator for putting only...😉

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 10:40 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    If you read the post again, you'll realise it's a calculator for putting only...😉

Actually... it looks like it's got a shot distance calculator as well. I see two different sections : one (fairway) and the other (green).

• Ashley10106
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2023 2:24 AM

I found the putting calculator extremely accurate. The approach calculator is nearly always long. Perhaps this is the ball and values that I use.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2023 5:59 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

AnaNikolaj:

Actually... it looks like it's got a shot distance calculator as well. I see two different sections : one (fairway) and the other (green).

Lol, Well It does help to read the post.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2023 11:35 PM

PureGro1:

SimonTheBeetle:

AnaNikolaj:

Lol, Well It does help to read the post.

Agreed. Did anyone notice the 1st sentence the OP wrote? 😉 I guess I 'm guilty of misspeaking, I should've said the OP was talking about its use for putting only.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 5:59 AM

Fist2k8:

Surely it doesn't know what ball you use which can make up to 15 yds of a difference on any approach shot>?

the ball you use when putting will make a differnce also

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 6:13 AM

callaghan159:

Fist2k8:

the ball you use when putting will make a differnce also

How and why?

• D0UBLEBOGEY
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2023 5:49 PM

Does it work on a laptop?

RSS