Help › Forums

Minimum player rank

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 24 2023 3:41 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 5:08 AM

The minimum player rank  setting on mp  game invites hasn't worked properly for ages .

For example  :  setting up a matchplay with minimum player rank of legend will frequently allow tm's and below to enter.

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 4:56 AM

pdb1:
    The " minimum player rank " means that no one below the rank you select can jion the set up .

I'm well aware of what it means , hence the reason I quantified the bug with an example .

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2023 5:35 AM

This still isn't working as it should !  An acknowledgment of the issue would be a start .

Set up matchplay  earlier , minimum legend level , up pops a tour master ..ok , I can boot them but it's annoying.

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2023 6:08 AM

And this still isn't working as it should ...set up a matchplay with minimum player rank of legend  earlier ..up pops a tourmaster . 

With not even a response to bug logs, let alone a chance of a fix ...might as well rename this section of the forum , " tumbleweed " .

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 1:54 PM

IamNicklaus:
    With not even a response to bug logs, let alone a chance of a fix ...might as well rename this section of the forum , " tumbleweed " .

Perhaps if you post your issue to WGT Desktop Early Access, rachelgomez123 will offer you some help.

In the meantime, your best bet for getting help for this issue would be to post your issue (along with some screenshots) to WGT's Discord server.

Good luck.

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 5:28 PM

SamSpayed:

IamNicklaus:

Perhaps if you post your issue to WGT Desktop Early Access, rachelgomez123 will offer you some help.

In the meantime, your best bet for getting help for this issue would be to post your issue (along with some screenshots) to WGT's Discord server.

Good luck.

Bet you highfived yourself eh with the rachel gomez crack eh... Hilarious as ever. If i was the slightest bit interested in joining you children on discord, i would have already done just that.  This section is called a bug log, so its not unreasonable to at least expect a response from the so called community manager .

As far as supplying screenshots is concerned ..hardly necessary , I'm not explaining quantum physics here.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 9:05 AM

IamNicklaus:

If i was the slightest bit interested in joining you children on discord, i would have already done just that.  This section is called a bug log, so its not unreasonable to at least expect a response from the so called community manager .

Good luck with that.  I'll be looking forward to your next bump of this thread at the end of April.

• PAGES
RSS