Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • okiechuck
    6,492 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 4:26 PM

Whoa Dneirf, you're missing the whole point. A great majority WGT members are Senior Citizens. We grew up the dial phones and the youngest kid in the room was the remote for the TV (that had only 3 channels). Some of us are not computer savvy or tech minded.  All of this comes down to communications and my belief is that WGT could make the site a bit more user friendly. Personally, I do not see a need for two sites, Web site and App site. Why all the information and data couldn't be combined into one site that fits all.

This is not about privacy, security or what box you have checked. It's about communication with fellow members. Some of which do not even realize there is a Web page. All they see is the App page when the want to play a game. All I'm asking is to make it easier for ALL of us to communicate.

Cheers

• Dneirf
    420 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 10:52 PM

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2023 7:25 AM

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2023 8:07 AM

Paul has made me a few trophies and i love them all .

Thanks Paul .

Have them stacked up somewhere just waiting on American Pickers knocking at my door .

I have changed my e-mail address on here to one that doesn't exist so i get no messages that i don't want .

If i need to know i search .

• Dneirf
    420 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2023 9:12 AM

RSS