Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 5:24 AM

donalddlu:

Hi   I paid 500 credits to be able to wear different apparel and keep all the advantages. I got all but one. My driver lost its extra distance.  That being the one advantage I like the most.  

Try the S.E. cap instead of the  Topgolf fedora

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 6:32 AM

Thanks I tried it still the same thing. It was worth a try.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 7:32 AM

donalddlu:

Thanks I tried it still the same thing. It was worth a try.

That's because you changed your appearance hat. You need to select the Abilities tab

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 10:25 AM

Thank you very much that worked

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 10:34 AM

I was under the impression that I could wear anything and still have all the abilities.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 11:08 AM

donalddlu:

I was under the impression that I could wear anything and still have all the abilities.

That's exactly how it works 

• bossbird
    2,209 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 9:41 AM

pdb1:

Hi Nico .

I have asked this in the forums numerous times . Hopefully now I can get an answer .

With the inception of PCEA . The putting process/style/preference of many . Of using/counting the putter backswing increments . Counting the clicks per one of the 2 styles of each putter available . For many this was the most accurate way to putt .

When this/these methods were suddenly taken away . This caused a very large amount of golfers to be forced to reluctantly  change putting styles .

We had no choice . There was no explanation . We all adjusted . I think .

Many like myself were none too happy . about it . But c'est la vie .

Okay , over it .

Why then ? Are there still both styles of putters still sold in the Pro Shop ? The increments no longer exist .

I know I am not Nico , but the two incremental putters have always been available even on mobile , and I always believed it to be just down to personal preference . I know I have rented the opposite to mine several times and just can’t get on with it . Hence why M1 and M2 choices are available , the increments do still exist , I prefer M1 and can’t get on at all with the same putter on M2.

• kw0029
    153 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 10:32 AM

Nico,

I'm trying to send the "WGT Legend GI2-SD2 Balls (L30+/Legend+)" balls to a friend. I'm TL tier, and my friend is C tier. The Purchase button is active, but the Gift button is greyed out for me. I sent a message to WGT support that I was not able to gift the balls, but their reply was that it was a known problem. Is there any way, you can get this fixed, or at least provide a workaround?

KW

RSS