Forums

Help › Forums

Best Bang For Your Buck Slow Meter Speed Ball

Sun, Feb 12 2023 6:34 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 5:15 PM

I like to play the slow meter speed balls in certain types of matches. I don't buy a lot because of the price of some of the better ones. Lets say a meter speed of 6 or 5 would be best for consideration.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2023 10:46 AM
  • Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 6:33 AM

Scott...Thanks for the Pro Shop Tables. Lots of great information .

Greg

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 1:01 PM

You're very welcome Greg. Thank you.  ; )

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 8:32 AM

That is why I said "Bang For Your Buck".

You get a slower meter speed with the Callaway, but it isn't that noticeable.

I would agree that the Bridgestone has more bang for the buck than the cheaper Callaway even though it is more costly.

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 3:14 PM

pdb1:

Bubsy04:

That is why I said "Bang For Your Buck".

You get a slower meter speed with the Callaway, but it isn't that noticeable.

I would agree that the Bridgestone has more bang for the buck than the cheaper Callaway even though it is more costly.

No . The Bridgestone has a much slower meter than any of them . With a 6 . The higher the number the slower the meter speed .

The Bridgestone L52 has a lower durability than most. So in terms of “Bang for your Buck”, that has to be taken into account.

I find after a short time, I get used to the meter speed, even the free ball eventually. But the 2 balls I think are the best in terms of “Bang for your Buck” are…

Callaway L33 250cr

Taylor Made L92 650cr (one I use now)

• PAGES
RSS