Forums

Help › Forums

Number of balls left during game

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 10 2023 4:38 AM (3 replies)
  • TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2023 5:32 AM

When a ball is coming to the end of it 'number of hits' we get a pop-up to say so and it allows the option to purchase. But  there may be enough balls still in the bag to continue. Could the pop up not also say how many balls that are left for use, especially when it occurs during a tournament game?

Think this would be useful to everyone.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2023 11:31 AM

It tells you when it is your last ball of that type. WGT uses the same one ball rule that most tournaments use. In real tournaments if you were to run out of the type of ball you are using you would be disqualified. At least WGT allows you to buy more or use the free unlimited ball. 

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2023 11:45 AM

borntobesting:
    It tells you when it is your last ball of that type

It can, But it also pops up when you your on last 1 of 3 in a sleeve, even though you may have another sleeve of 3.

IE: you can have 12 balls, buts its actually 4 sleeves of 3 balls- and each time you get to last in sleeve it will prompt you to buy more.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2023 4:38 AM

PureGro1:

borntobesting:
    It tells you when it is your last ball of that type

It can, But it also pops up when you your on last 1 of 3 in a sleeve, even though you may have another sleeve of 3.

IE: you can have 12 balls, buts its actually 4 sleeves of 3 balls- and each time you get to last in sleeve it will prompt you to buy more.

Exactly 'PureGro1' ... I usually have 3 or 4 sleeves left, but after a couple of calamitous holes when the ball has been washed, unless you know exactly how many ball there are left, the pop up prompts you to buy more, when you don't actually need them.

I dont mind the pop up, but would have peace of mind if I knew if there were additional balls available to complete the round.

RSS