Forums

Help › Forums

why bother

Tue, Nov 15 2022 12:38 PM (26 replies)
  • billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 6:59 PM

the dude went fishing and caught the trolls. easy fishing around here, they just jump in the boat.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 2:49 AM

opyeuclid:

IamNicklaus:
    Also if anyones posts should be restricted it should be the individuals who can't be bothered to play the game anymore but still think they have the right to a forum voice .

So . lets say that I have eyes that just are going slowly so it makes it hard to play , Or I have another issue with my hands that make it hard to play the " Said " game ,  And I have not played a game in some time . But I still find this format / forums of WGT more than a game or a score to put on a card . 

OPY

EDIT :    That might just be the last word .

EDIT :    was that a double pun ?

I'm sorry your reading skills are fading as well , so I've highlighted the pertinent part of my text to help you out .

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 6:42 AM

pdb1:

You are forgetting that there are many who simply cannot play as a result of injury or handicap .

I'm not forgetting anything , already covered that , perhaps  brush up on your reading skills as well .!

To be honest ...look at the garbage that appears on this  forum , mainly thanks to the uneven moderation  ( always been the case ) , and the amount of people who actually post ....as someone else has suggested the best thing to do with this place would be to turn it into a  large game tutorial , collate and sticky all the relevant topics and don't allow comments .

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 3:37 PM

IamNicklaus:

pdb1:

You are forgetting that there are many who simply cannot play as a result of injury or handicap .

I'm not forgetting anything , already covered that , perhaps  brush up on your reading skills as well .!

To be honest ...look at the garbage that appears on this  forum , mainly thanks to the uneven moderation  ( always been the case ) , and the amount of people who actually post ....as someone else has suggested the best thing to do with this place would be to turn it into a  large game tutorial , collate and sticky all the relevant topics and don't allow comments .

then they would just go to discord and do the same thing. some of them are already there. they just cant help themselves. same few people that think someone cares what they have to say.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 6:03 PM

pdb1:
    Is there something offending you ? Are you not getting your questions answered ? What is the exact problem ?

What on earth are you talking about man ?    Late to the party with the realisation that you love to talk drivel . Not offended by anything , just stating a fact that a vast percentage of material on here is ego driven garbage.   If I wanted to ask any questions , this venue would right at the bottom of my list .

Can't even be bothered to address the rest of it. .

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 6:05 PM

billycash74:
    then they would just go to discord and do the same thing. some of them are already there. they just cant help themselves. same few people that think someone cares what they have to say.

Agreed , and that's absolutely fine , because I dont have discord anymore ,:)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 2:31 AM

IamNicklaus:
    I dont have discord anymore

Lol, is that why you were so unhappy?  You'll be fine now you created plenty.

RSS