Forums

Help › Forums

why bother

Tue, Nov 15 2022 12:38 PM (26 replies)
  • pase4win
    232 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 5:01 AM

Tired of coming to the forums only to find One individual has controlled all the topics Cannot Wgt limit the number of responses, tired of seeing the same person over and over plus the comments really don't mean much to me.

Pase

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 5:48 AM

pase4win:

Tired of coming to the forums only to find One individual has controlled all the topics Cannot Wgt limit the number of responses, tired of seeing the same person over and over plus the comments really don't mean much to me.

Pase

A player who hogs most of the forum is generally referred to as a "spammer". I'm not certain if the term actually fits, but as long as he/she isn't overtly breaking wgt T&Cs, I doubt wgt will limit the number of posts.

I personally just pick and choose what I want to read. There is some good info in these forums, if you ignore the nonsense stuff.

ct

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 6:00 AM

He will come post some useless dribble here too   JUST WAIT FOR IT, spammers cant help themselves

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 6:26 AM

pase4win:
    Tired of coming to the forums only to find One individual has controlled all the topics

Don't bother coming then !  You are another individual who does nothing but moan about the game and brings absolutely nothing to the party.   Also if anyones posts should be restricted it should be the individuals who can't be bothered to play the game anymore but still think they have the right to a forum voice .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 7:37 AM

IamNicklaus:

pase4win:
    Tired of coming to the forums only to find One individual has controlled all the topics

Don't bother coming then !  You are another individual who does nothing but moan about the game and brings absolutely nothing to the party.   Also if anyones posts should be restricted it should be the individuals who can't be bothered to play the game anymore but still think they have the right to a forum voice .

LOL... being called out by a troll. Your continuous negativity makes most everyone appreciate how good they have it, compared to someone who is so obviously miserable in his life. Keep up the good work..:)

I agree with PDB1. I think Paul was fully on point with his response. Although I'm not sure the OP was referring to him.

ct

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 7:49 AM

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 7:52 AM

ct690911:
    LOL... being called out by a troll.

Being called a troll , by someone who constantly piggybacks conflict on here , is hilarious. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 5:34 PM

IamNicklaus:
    Also if anyones posts should be restricted it should be the individuals who can't be bothered to play the game anymore but still think they have the right to a forum voice .

So . lets say that I have eyes that just are going slowly so it makes it hard to play , Or I have another issue with my hands that make it hard to play the " Said " game ,  And I have not played a game in some time . But I still find this format / forums of WGT more than a game or a score to put on a card . 

OPY

EDIT :    That might just be the last word .

EDIT :    was that a double pun ?

RSS