Forums

Help › Forums

New inbrain surveys

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 31 2022 5:57 PM (3 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 9:37 AM

Is anyone else having an issue with being not a good fit for all surveys for inbrain? I use android as well,  but I was trying on PC and getting same result.  It's also been saying that I used up all partial rewards, but haven gotten any since Friday.  Any help appreciated 

Jamie

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 4:29 PM

I play on PC Windows 10 and I can't get the surveys to work, I'm in Ontario Canada.The Peanut Labs surveys worked before and they switched it to inBrain surveys. When I click on start surveys another screen comes up click on start surveys again next screen comes up and tells me about the information they collect on me. I've scrolled up and I don't see anywhere to start a survey? I've sent a message to customer service,hope I get an answer,not seeing much help in the Forums,maybe it's working for most.

• borntobesting
    9,639 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 5:57 PM

HB1717:

I play on PC Windows 10 and I can't get the surveys to work, I'm in Ontario Canada.The Peanut Labs surveys worked before and they switched it to inBrain surveys. When I click on start surveys another screen comes up click on start surveys again next screen comes up and tells me about the information they collect on me. I've scrolled up and I don't see anywhere to start a survey? I've sent a message to customer service,hope I get an answer,not seeing much help in the Forums,maybe it's working for most.

Go into your browser settings and make sure 3tird party cookies aren't blocked

• Kittykat2017
    528 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 10:01 AM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS