Forums

Help › Forums

Free Halloween ball for playing Weekly Gameday Drive

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 31 2022 10:42 AM (2 replies)
  • YouLostToALoser
    196 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 4:40 AM

Free ‘Gameday Drive week 8’ ball for just completing a round.

What ball is this? It’s a very good ball as evidenced by the stats as follows...

Distance               4.5

Meter Speed        2.5

Spin                     3.5

Durability             1.0

The obvious glaring weakness is the durability, but apart from that, it has the stats of a low high end/ high medium end ball.

Closest I’ve gotten, in a cursory glance at the pro shop balls, except the durability, as no balls have close to those stats with lower than 2.0 durability I have seen, is the Callaway ERC (L45). Even they have 0.5 less spin at 300 for 3 pack with 2.0 durability, which is lower than the standard 2.5. They don’t have the ‘vapour’ like these Halloween balls do.

I’ll be using them to play my Turf War matches with wearing my Skeleton Top,Pants and Glove. My opponents will have a fright somehow, hopefully not by my horrendous golf, but how such a ridiculous player, in ridiculous clothing, ridiculous ball and a ridiculous name, can beat them.

Anyway, has anyone any ideas as to what they are, or if they’re going to be introduced in future if they’re not already?

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 9:04 AM

The ball doesn’t seem to be available in the pro shop , however I just played in coin room match and my opponent was using one , as was I , and after the game I had the option to gift the balls to him , 375 credits . So just for your info , maybe they will become available in pro shop ?

• SamSpayed
    4,927 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 10:42 AM

YouLostToALoser:
    Closest I’ve gotten, in a cursory glance at the pro shop balls, except the durability, as no balls have close to those stats with lower than 2.0 durability I have seen, is the Callaway ERC (L45). Even they have 0.5 less spin at 300 for 3 pack with 2.0 durability, which is lower than the standard 2.5. They don’t have the ‘vapour’ like these Halloween balls do.

They're also comparable to the TaylorMade TP5x Vapor Balls (L50+) but with less durability and a slightly faster meter speed.

RSS