Forums

Help › Forums

ready go tourneys... system glitch? game incomplete?

Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:24 PM (31 replies)
  • wiscb
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:34 PM

I agree somewhat with you.If it were me.And an emergency came up. I wouldn`t mind forfieting the 100 credits.I wouldn`t want everyone waiting on me.

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:37 PM
    I played in 3 ready to go tourneys yestrerday and I am not sure why they have not yet posted as finsihed. I cannot play again until they do!
  • wiscb
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 8:56 AM

Why are the ready goes so differant from stroke play? I haven`t been in the rough so much since i was a hacker.And the putting is lousy. This use to be fun.All of my friends complain about the puttung as well.Seems like the fun is the only thing going in the hole.And the meter? Thats another chapter. I spent a good deal on money on this site.I`m here for fun and to meet good people. Why don`t they keep it real?

• mrholiday
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 10:33 AM

WGT Admin, I have the same problem as McKnights; "NO TOURNAMENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME" when i click on Tournaments/ Ready-Go on the game screen. I noticed you have not answered the question, will you answer us please?

Thanks, mrholiday

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 4:36 PM

mrholiday:

WGT Admin, I have the same problem as McKnights; "NO TOURNAMENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME" when i click on Tournaments/ Ready-Go on the game screen. I noticed you have not answered the question, will you answer us please?

Thanks, mrholiday

Check the FAQ to see if you are in a State where it is not possible to play. 

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

Happy hitting

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:55 PM

wiscb:

Why are the ready goes so differant from stroke play? I haven`t been in the rough so much since i was a hacker.And the putting is lousy. This use to be fun.All of my friends complain about the puttung as well.Seems like the fun is the only thing going in the hole.And the meter? Thats another chapter. I spent a good deal on money on this site.I`m here for fun and to meet good people. Why don`t they keep it real?

hi wiscb

IMO if you have a look at the game server when you play the "RTG`S: it wont be the WGT game client server it will be a different one with apparently twice the load as meter lag is the worst ive ever had.I just had to withdraw from one i lost 5 balls in the drink on 17 kiawah . something i have also noticed is when i play a free tourny , guess what? yes the its the WGT game client server which i have hardly any trouble with.Its just an observation and something i feel needs looking into.

good golf, chippy

• rglrguy
    442 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2010 4:01 PM

Yes, be thankful you can play in a RTG Tourney. I happen to live in a state where our backward and convoluted legislators wont allow me to play..................Let's here for the land of the Free !!!!!

Jim

• bertdanger
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 4:34 PM

If you are in the wrong state, it is possible to use some hacker software to disguise your location. However, I would not know where to look and this of course is a "theoretical" situation. 

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 6:49 PM

I would never tell anyone to do it but one can change their state of residence.....

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:20 PM

SGTBilko:

I would never tell anyone to do it but one can change their state of residence.....

Hey SGT, how about you don't steer players towards breaking the rules.

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS