Forums

Help › Forums

ready go tourneys... system glitch? game incomplete?

Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:24 PM (31 replies)
  • birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:19 PM

I think the 24 hour time limit is completely fair. If some real-life situation comes up, and I have to suspend the game,  I will greatly appreciate the extra time permitted to complete the round.

The benefit of waiting for the tourney to end before we can join another is that there will be a greater variety in top place finishes - i.e, I can't join 2 or three a day and place around the #6 spot in each (lol) saving those 200cr wins for other players. (and Bollox, Jakes and Lee can't win 1100-1500cr  per day!)

I do understand the desire to have more of these rounds going at one time, this will be sated by having more tourney options, like 9 hole or multiround play.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 7:28 AM
    I second everything Ivietri just posted,,,
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 8:01 AM

Perhaps WGT doesnt have sufficient client traffic to support the current player numbers format of Ready Go, enabling them to provide results in a more timely manner.

Limit player wins per week with the application of a point system.

Otherwise what would be the point of limiting play at large? But I do think that 4 hour tournament timeframes would be entirely sufficient, with results following immediately.

• BigBallsBilly
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 6:59 AM

I played in 5 Ready Go Tourney's yesterday and they all completed yesterday.  But in case someone had an emergency or a real life situation come up while he was in the moddle of playing his round ... I think giving him 24 hours to wrap it up is reasonable.

However, I'm not quite sure why they want to limit to only one at a time.  What would be the harm in playing in multiple tourneys that haven't completed yet?  More money for WGT.  

I really like the Ready Go's.

• McKnights
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 4:38 AM

Be Lucky you are playing them, all i get is No Tournaments available in Ready-Go :(

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 5:18 AM
    I´ve noticed in all ready-go tournaments is says from 22 December to 1st of January. Does that mean we will have no more once the Christmas period is over?
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 9:09 AM

They will be available next year.  Cheers

• McKnights
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 11:04 AM

WGT Admin, is there a reason im getting "NO TOURNAMENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME" when i click on Tournaments/ Ready-Go on the game screen, even does that on the tournaments pages online ?

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 11:04 AM
    I like the Ready-Go's but I am now waiting about 22 hours to play my next one at Kiawah.
  • wiscb
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 12:30 PM

I agree,Why do we have to wait? I don`t know why people sign up and then save it and play later.It should be if you sign up.you play right away.

RSS