Forums

Help › Forums

Not able to chat in coin rooms

Tue, Feb 7 2023 4:37 PM (25 replies)
  • buttweed
    60 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 9:34 AM

Hey there WGT what's up with the chat... You are making me look bad here. People are chatting telling me good game among other things and I am unable to respond. Grant it there are many on here whom I am glad it's not working for , The cry babies and the idiots , But the majority I would like to respond to and can't . Now there looking at me funny .Just want all to know ,if I could respond I would , unless you are a cry baby or an idiot. Oh and one more thing FINISH Your GAMES .I will never quit a game no matter how far I fall behind, Take care , all of you play well . And remember no matter how good you are, you are going to lose games .

• Lad1962
    39 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 6:49 AM

I'm having the same issue, it feels bad when you get a NS and cant reply.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 7:57 AM

I'm play on PC and if you click middle to right of chat box a cursor will appear eventually. Previously, when you opened chat, the cursor was already there ready to type. Now I had to click on the box for each chat.

No longer have time for the quick "GG" after the final putt. 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 9:08 AM

You can still chat after the game. The chat window is available to use for about five minutes after the game has ended, isn't it?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 3:24 PM

ScottHope:

You can still chat after the game. The chat window is available to use for about five minutes after the game has ended, isn't it?

It is, but most players leave almost immediately after the game is over.  And with the added step of having to click inside the chat box to type, it's very likely that they'll leave before they see your final chat text.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 4:42 PM

SamSpayed:

ScottHope:

It is, but most players leave almost immediately after the game is over.  And with the added step of having to click inside the chat box to type, it's very likely that they'll leave before they see your final chat text.

Yes, what Sam said...  plus I'm almost always on the 30 min sponsor clock and not looking for conversation after the match unless time expired. lol  

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 1:07 AM

I'm never after a full post match conversation, but just a few words would be nice as we can't shake hands. Guess I'm just old fashioned.  8 (

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 8:05 AM

ScottHope:

I'm never after a full post match conversation, but just a few words would be nice as we can't shake hands. Guess I'm just old fashioned.  8 (

That's what the "GG or Well played" sign off message is for. Right now, before the chat issues, half the time I say "nice shot" I get no reply and the other half are gone before me when the match ends. All I ever see is "xyz has left chat".

Now, you're a popular player and valued contributor to this game. Even I would take a minute to chat with you. lol   

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 9:33 AM

Thank you Duphpherer. I'll look forward to that moment.  : )

• thepete0
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2022 3:59 AM

Agree not being able to answer someone sucks!  Surely WGT could fix it. can't be that hard, can it???? 

RSS