Tue, Feb 7 2023 4:37 PM (25 replies)
  • wobsefc
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2022 7:11 AM

Left click chat when open right click it once works for me 

• Vicrider
    423 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 6:09 PM

Just click halfway down the chat box. Then type in words. I had same problem till someone told me what to do.

• Greg19475
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 6:48 PM

Thanks man tried that, and it works.

• goaliee
    860 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 2:56 PM

same issue for me also no chat in coin games

• KAJC123
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 6:38 PM

I've had this issue for the last week...I thought I changed a setting by mistake but it sounds like there's a technical problem that need to be patched.

• Tirestim
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 2:00 PM

You wouldn't think so ....especially for a game that relies on community.... WTF 

• Beaverbuffer
    101 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 5:08 AM

This business about never quitting a game no matter how far you fall behind is ludicrous. You pay for your equipment, like the balls. Every time you hit one you decrease the life of that ball, unless you're putting. Why would you waste hits on a ball you paid for if you're totally out of the game score wise. You think staying in the game is somehow honorable? WGT already makes it as difficult as they can to advance in the upper tiers, so if you're in a game that won't benefit you as far as lowering your average, get out of it. Why would you continue to waste hits on a paid for ball? You're just giving money to wgt, who could care less whether you stay in the game or not. Get real, you're in this game to try and advance unless you're one of these high level/low tier lifers who stay in their happy place and have no desire to advance. WGT has lost a TON of members because they don't do a whole lot that's pro player incentives, only pro wgt wallet incentives. It's a virtual game, and this fantasy about it being " honorable " to stay in a game when you're just wasting hits and not going to help the already difficult path to advance is dumb. 

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 9:45 AM

This business about never quitting a game no matter how far you fall behind is ludicrous. You pay for your equipment, like the balls. Every time you hit one you decrease the life of that ball, unless you're putting. Why would you waste hits on a ball you paid for if you're totally out of the game score wise. You think staying in the game is somehow honorable? WGT already makes it as difficult as they can to advance in the upper tiers, so if you're in a game that won't benefit you as far as lowering your average, get out of it. Why would you continue to waste hits on a paid for ball? You're just giving money to wgt, who could care less whether you stay in the game or not. Get real, you're in this game to try and advance unless you're one of these high level/low tier lifers who stay in their happy place and have no desire to advance. WGT has lost a TON of members because they don't do a whole lot that's pro player incentives, only pro wgt wallet incentives. It's a virtual game, and this fantasy about it being " honorable " to stay in a game when you're just wasting hits and not going to help the already difficult path to advance is dumb. 

Of course, you are right!

The only people who would argue the point is Trophy Boy and The Forum Flunkies.

RSS