Forums

Help › Forums

Problem in coin room, unable to contact CS

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:34 AM (1 replies)
  • qwertyrules
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 11:48 AM

I've just played a game in the Shanghai game room against another player. We played the first hole ok, then on the second hole he was short of the green in 2, I was nicely on. But I had to play next. I made birdie, then I was on the tee of the next hole and his scorecard showed a blank for the second hole. I played on as if I was playing a tourney or practice round by myself, then, on the last tee it said I was down by 25 strokes!!! (I was actually -1 and my opponent hadn't completed the second hole).

I hit a short putt for par on the last hole (it was definitely in), the game then had a fault the instant I hit it, and boom, I haven't won the game or the 90k+ coins that I shoulda won on the second hole when he didn't finish the hole. I've got a screenshot of the scorecard as it was on the final hole but can't see how to upload it.

I tried to message customer services but all I got was a message saying error and that it hadn't been sent.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:34 AM

qwertyrules:
    I tried to message customer services but all I got was a message saying error and that it hadn't been sent.

Try contacting them directly at members@worldgolftour.com

RSS