Forums

Help › Forums

Weekly rewards Rip-Off!!

Fri, Oct 20 2023 3:45 PM (20 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 12:44 PM

So explain why I am ALWAYS 5 points short?? They are an unrealistic goals ?

As you can see below I need 15 points to reach the required 90 to get the prize of 45 or 50 credits with only TWO  remaining challenges at 5 points each and 4 hours left to complete said challenges??

m

Now I completed all challenges and you can see I am 5 points short AGAIN

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 12:55 PM

Each week, WGT gives you the opportunity to earn up to 170 stars.  140 stars from the daily goals (7 days x 4 goals per day x 5 stars each) and 30 from the weekly goals (2 goals per week x 15 stars each).  Be sure to collect any goals you reach immediately.  Once a new day starts, any goals you completed but did not collect disappear.

If you only collected 85 stars this week, then you either didn't complete some of the daily goals or you didn't collect them.

You only missed out on 10 credits this week.  I wouldn't stress too much about it.

• JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 8:43 PM

SamSpayed:

Each week, WGT gives you the opportunity to earn up to 170 stars.  140 stars from the daily goals (7 days x 4 goals per day x 5 stars each) and 30 from the weekly goals (2 goals per week x 15 stars each).  Be sure to collect any goals you reach immediately.  Once a new day starts, any goals you completed but did not collect disappear.

If you only collected 85 stars this week, then you either didn't complete some of the daily goals or you didn't collect them.

You only missed out on 10 credits this week.  I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Thanks sir 

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 10:53 AM

the CTTH is a current bug in the game, I just manually clicked that one on for you and you will receive the 15 stars that you were supposed to. Really sorry about the issue

Fist2k8:

Explain this someone please. Weekly rewards Score 250 or less in CTTH game I get 201 No reward

plus Score 250 less in CTTH Game Pinehurst 8 I get 173 No reward.

Sick of that rubbish I decide to playBeverly Hills head to head but can't get matched so I cancel..........you giussed it took the tokens anyway,

All in the same afternoon it makes you just want to quit

• Kittykat2017
    521 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2022 11:27 AM

I agree, Some of the so-called goals i do not bother with. Such as play 3 coin games win , Such a waste of time.

• stillafool65
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 6:12 AM

I scored 200 or better on the CTTH Harbour Town twice and received exactly nothing zip zero bupkis.

• redbird103
    16 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 8:24 AM

One of my monthly rewards is to score 100 or better on Brandon CTTH, I’ve done it about ten times and it won’t give me the reward, I guess it’s just a glitch.

RSS