Forums

Help › Forums

Ready go tournaments… leaderboards

Sun, Mar 10 2024 10:35 AM (4 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 2:56 AM

I haven’t played many ready go tourneys , and I can’t find leaderboards either on app or here . Do leaderboards not exist , I have no way of knowing who else has played nor any scores , is this normal or something new that shouldn’t be ? 

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:41 AM

On the webpage, click Tournaments > Ready-Go - that will give you the current RG's that are currently running and haven't been filled yet.  To see those that have been filled and either waiting for players to play or fully completed, click on See Closed Tournament Results.  To make sure you see all of them and not just ones you have entered, uncheck the Only Tournaments I've Entered checkbox.  You can also change the number of days from today to either the last 3 or last 7 days.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:58 AM

Thanks Miokontic , that directed me to what I was looking for , cheers , Lesley

• petedurg
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2024 5:48 AM

I can't see anything to click on that says "see closed tournament results". Where do I find that?  Thanks.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 10:35 AM

petedurg:

I can't see anything to click on that says "see closed tournament results". Where do I find that?  Thanks.

RSS