Forums

Help › Forums

How can I climb?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 25 2022 12:13 PM (2 replies)
  • wolfbearwoof
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2022 7:44 PM

Hi guys a question please… How can I climb up my tier to TOUR CHAMPION… I got stuck at TOUR PRO I do not know why😅 thank you for help! 🙏🙂

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 11:35 AM

In my opinion , you need to be in a club that has members who help and encourage you , playing with better player from whom you can learn . Be prepared to practice and listen and learn . 

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 12:13 PM

wolfbearwoof:
    Hi guys a question please… How can I climb up my tier to TOUR CHAMPION… I got stuck at TOUR PRO I do not know why😅 thank you for help! 🙏🙂

Two observations which point to items standing in your way to the next tier - Master:

- You are shooting scores above 40 most of the time. The last pair of high 30s was three weeks ago. You need lower scores to advance, with an average of 67.0 or below.

Better scores are possible with your equipment, you may only need some improvement in course management.

- You are playing Starter clubs. These are perfectly fine for leisurly play, but for your ambitions, you might need some custom clubs, and balls. At your level, there are loads of clubs available that will help you to Legend and above.

Have fun!

RSS