Forums

Help › Forums

quitters

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:23 PM (2 replies)
  • bushman46
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2022 11:41 AM

think its time for wgt and punishment all those f,,, quiiters last day i join 4 games all ended before 4th hole  player quit  this really zuck  punishment rules needed

• HamdenPro
    2,427 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2022 1:45 PM

Not really a priority. Just type the word "QUITTERS" in the search box to the right side and see what pops up !

At least, in days of flash, each member has a "light" next to their name, when they tried to join, or start, a game. The color of the light showed whether they quit sometimes (yellow light) or all the time (red light).

I do not know about punishments, but, with the light system, you would know in advance whether the other player(s) was a "quitter".  I would like to see something like that integrated into new platform.

• Greynurse0
    38 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 9:23 PM

My problem with those that quit, is when they do it between shots or between holes. There's a wait for the game to reconnect (understandable for internet dropouts), then a 40+ second countdown before the game announces that your opponent has quit. This is a problem in coin rooms where there is a limit of time to play 3 sponsored holes.

RSS