Forums

Help › Forums

Goals and achievements

Thu, Sep 15 2022 1:06 AM (20 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 3:57 PM

SamSpayed:
    I'd say it would be best to hold off on collecting any apparel boxes that you earn until after the next downtime

So if you earn a apparel box in the G&A you are able to hold from collecting them. I was not aware of this. They reset the G&A every week. If you save apparel boxes until the end of the month won't you lose them apparel boxes? If there is a showdown and you earn apparel boxes, are you able to save them until the issue is fixed at the end of the month? The maxxed apparel that I received were earned during the showdowns. Just wondering

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 4:33 PM

callaghan159:
    So if you earn a apparel box in the G&A you are able to hold from collecting them. I was not aware of this. They reset the G&A every week. If you save apparel boxes until the end of the month won't you lose them apparel boxes? If there is a showdown and you earn apparel boxes, are you able to save them until the issue is fixed at the end of the month? The maxxed apparel that I received were earned during the showdowns. Just wondering

I think for the weekly Goals, you collect your rewards automatically upon earning them with enough stars.  The Goals rewards can't be saved.  For the Achievements, you can wait to collect them.  For example, I have one Achievement ("King of the Hill") that will give me 5 CC passes.  I'm holding off collecting that one until the next Clash comes around.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 12:59 AM

Thanks so much Sam , I don’t use Discord , I thought the whole point of having these forums and Nico as the helper and advisor from WGT we could expect him to still maintain a presence here. If he doesn’t then he should say so. Not everyone wants to fill their tablet, phone iPad ,or pc with more apps. 
    You are totally correct about holding off opening the apparel boxes won in achievements , I have already lost the three platinum boxes, or at least the contents of them . !

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 2:16 AM

Opening boxes and not getting what you should....WGT should just give everyone a blanket bunch of stuff to make up for it all.  The average player isn't reading the forum and have no clue they're not getting what they should.  Thinking people will wait to open a box is ridiculous.  Now, will WGT make it right somehow?  What a cluster.

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 1:57 PM

Hi I'm trying to collect the top task, Take 3  shots using a ball effect on CTTH games.

I've tried numerous times with different ball effects and different courses but still it doesn't seem to be working. The current ball I'm trying is Kitten Ball(grey)

Many thanks

Michael

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 2:26 PM

The kitten ball has a built in kitty effect. What you need to do is add an additional ball effect to any ball . Do this by touching your ball and if you have any free effects , they will be shown , touch anyone of those effects , and play. Then when you have played the required number of holes touch the ball again and touch the sign that shows as a red circle with a line through it. 
    if however you have no free ball effects you would need to buy them in the pro shop, then add as I describe. WGT does give free ball effects on occasions throughout the year , ie Xmas, valentines etc. 

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 2:50 PM

RaceMarshal:
    've tried numerous times with different ball effects and different courses but still it doesn't seem to be working

According to the "fine print" it works best when using a new sleeve of balls, purchased from the Pro-Shop for the sole purpose of achieving this goal.

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 2:23 PM

bossbird:

The kitten ball has a built in kitty effect. What you need to do is add an additional ball effect to any ball . Do this by touching your ball and if you have any free effects , they will be shown , touch anyone of those effects , and play. Then when you have played the required number of holes touch the ball again and touch the sign that shows as a red circle with a line through it. 
    if however you have no free ball effects you would need to buy them in the pro shop, then add as I describe. WGT does give free ball effects on occasions throughout the year , ie Xmas, valentines etc. 

Thanks Bossbird I will give that a try :)

Michael

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 2:26 PM

HamdenPro:

RaceMarshal:
    've tried numerous times with different ball effects and different courses but still it doesn't seem to be working

According to the "fine print" it works best when using a new sleeve of balls, purchased from the Pro-Shop for the sole purpose of achieving this goal.

Thanks HamdenPro I will give that a try

Michael

• parbody
    25 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 12:03 AM

Hi I have  achieved a weekly goal which has not been recognized .  I had to score a hundred or better on aCTTH at Pinehurst 8. It’s listed as a score of 91. + on my profile within the date but not recognition annoying!

RSS