Help › Forums

wgt is a corrupt game

Sun, Aug 21 2022 2:48 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 1:31 AM

what wgt does now, are mafia methods.

After the last free rental weekend, every time I open a page, the message to buy the rented clubs appears.

every time i have to remove the clubs first, then i get taken to the switch page,

and then... HUH... you cant. same thing when i join a game.

now i saw that i can't even participate in cc matches... its only a ..HUH...

wgt i can tell you something i have seen hundreds of players go in the 12 years i have been making this game. And hardly any new ones follow. frustrations about the game can be heard everywhere.

you should work better on your product. and don't just count the dividend at the end of the year only.

• Robbo81303
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 3:49 AM
  • alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 4:06 AM

its not about the game settings, its a new bug in the game. Heard that in any match games also... 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,517 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 9:50 AM

Your frustrations are understandable. That being said, I'd only consider WGT a "corrupt(ed)" game if it was left with full of bugs & glitches and nobody cared but the fact is it's not.

Some WGT staff like Nico and Champ (or Champ and Nico in order of seniority) are actively communicating with us players, figuring out what the problems are, gathering info, reporting them to their dev team and also keeping us updated.

Give them some time, especially now that new features have been introduced. Later if you still think they're not living up to your expectations, then pack up and move on to another game. I hope it wouldn't be the case.

Just my two cents...

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 10:40 AM

Well its nothing new so why are you so surprised and frustrated ? With every update comes more new bugs . Quality control has always been slacking when it comes to this game . As long as WGT can make money with minimum of cost and effort then they will do so . 

The complaints of players have always fallen on deaf ears and that wont change . You have been here long enough now to know this and your threating to leave the game wont matter to them . 

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:09 AM

I will fully agree with Lonnie on this. 

ct

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 12:11 PM

ct690911:

ct

Are you still experiencing those Long on the Driver, Short on the Putter bugs?

(😉)

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 1:35 PM

Babzilla33:

ct690911:

ct

Are you still experiencing those Long on the Driver, Short on the Putter bugs?

(😉)

Actually, when I played, it was the other way around...lol

• alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 11:11 AM

The company has 63 locations worldwide with more than 23 million customers. In 2019, Topgolf had sales of 1.1 billion US dollars.

this is both macabre and ironic. Since the new platform, many players have been fooled into thinking that the game will be better. Not even close. As you describe, a new update is coming, and at the same time a new error comes into play. WGT has become a lottery.

• alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 9:23 AM

now the next part comes. 

I borrowed a putter today. Topgolf charged me the rent. However,

I cannot use the putter. Youre great .. Topgolf 

• PAGES
RSS