Help › Forums

Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 9:42 AM

POPPYPEUX:

I have received 60cr at last count.

100 here!!! Always knew i was a WGT golden boy!!!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:07 AM

ScottHope:

Perhaps you need updating Joe.  ; )

Version 1.80.0.246252

I have looked several times in the app store and there in no update available for  Iphone., I hadn't been on my Android tablet is ages Yes it is there on the Android version but not the IOS version on Iphone.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:24 AM

WGTNico:
    The team will continue to chip away at these bugs (as well as a few more stats based and coin room visual issues)

There may or may not be a bug in the "collect all" button - as some players are reporting seeing the achievements reset to zero without receiving the awards or achievements they should have gotten, based on reports in our club forum- and suggestions were made to reach out to Nico already.

In contrast, I went thru them individually and it ended up marking each one as "complete" and I cannot even review the various levels of what was awarded.  

I also cannot view the levels beyond the current option of achievements that are not completed to deem whether it is practical to bother progressing or working on an achievement or not.  

When you factor in many of the levels may only give more coins or apparel boxes or XP that offer nothing of real substance or value to long term members - there is no use in earning those achievements when your apparel is maxed out for example - despite the "achievements" as showing it needing to be leveled up when you can't level up a L10 apparel item beyond that.  Seems silly.

Entirely new players may benefit from this however, but many who have been playing coin rooms for the past 5+ years will see little value in these when they are not listed at a sufficient level and would only award them items they already maxed out.

Now - if WGT would actually award Epic or Rare items that are so infrequently given as bonus and doing that on items players may actually benefit from receiving - instead of giving items they don't even use - then leveling them up may have value - but it is still largley a random lottery draw that all too often does not help.  

I understand it is a work in progress and there were some nice bonuses for level up and achievements earned by those who were able to claim / collect them - but hopefully the bugs get sorted out so players who clearly achieved things receive their bonuses items.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:32 AM

WGTNico:
    Players that should be getting achievements didn't receive them even though they hit all the requirements

I went through them one by one during the day yesterday and got results as I should have, all good. This was before I saw / or read about, the Collect All button.

One of my nightly playing buds came on last night, (Farnarcler), and on the headset I explained all this stuff to him and told him the easy way was just hit the Collect All button. Boy, was I wrong and looking the fool. All it did was set every single achievement to zero, as if he was brand new to the game last night and had not played a game yet. Even on all the course awards where he would max out to the end and the 50 credits, nothing. Every button in his achievements was a Go button and took him to the game screen.

He is on PC and long time veteran tour champ, he should have ended up with around the same results as I got. He closed out the game and reopened, logging back in, but same thing there, just all Go buttons.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:33 AM

borntobesting:
    I have looked several times in the app store and there in no update available for  Iphone., I hadn't been on my Android tablet is ages Yes it is there on the Android version but not the IOS version on Iphone.

Nico said on the previous page that some platforms take longer to show updates than others, Joe.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:38 AM

ScottHope:

borntobesting:

Nico said on the previous page that some platforms take longer to show updates than others, Joe.

Scott's right. Here's what Nico posted.

WGTNico:
    Android releases will follow soon. iOS always takes a little longer and we'll have it out as soon as we can. For IOS we're still hoping to get it out before the weekend, but that's something kind of in apple's control and not ours. So hopefully before the weekend but if not I'll keep everyone updated

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:53 AM

twinponds169:

WGTNico:
    Players that should be getting achievements didn't receive them even though they hit all the requirements

I went through them one by one during the day yesterday and got results as I should have, all good. This was before I saw / or read about, the Collect All button.

One of my nightly playing buds came on last night, (Farnarcler), and on the headset I explained all this stuff to him and told him the easy way was just hit the Collect All button. Boy, was I wrong and looking the fool. All it did was set every single achievement to zero, as if he was brand new to the game last night and had not played a game yet. Even on all the course awards where he would max out to the end and the 50 credits, nothing. Every button in his achievements was a Go button and took him to the game screen.

He is on PC and long time veteran tour champ, he should have ended up with around the same results as I got. He closed out the game and reopened, logging back in, but same thing there, just all Go buttons.

This is apparently what happened to me.  I am a PC only player.  I started by collecting a few awards one by one and it was taking forever.  I had hundreds of them to click.  So, I saw the "Collect All" button and clicked on that and then all of the rest just reset to zero, as if I had never achieved any of them or the awards that went with them.  For example, it showed almost zero ranked rounds (round and round award) when I had almost 78,000 ranked rounds.  As a result, almost every award I got that day amounted to next to nothing (certainly nothing of value to me, like credits).

~Nancy

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 11:06 AM

One achievement that was obviously overlooked when they made them was Albatrosses, There are one for pars birdies and eagles but not one for Albatrosses. 

As for the ones  that  I know that should have had the highest level or close to the highest level was that because I got tired of clicking on each of them separately and clicked on the  Collect All button?

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 11:12 AM

Nancy1959:
    For example, it showed almost zero ranked rounds (round and round award) when I had almost 78,000 ranked rounds. 

I can't speak to any other possible items, but the Round by Round - is very likely zero for everyone.  

My guess is that this is one of the achievements WGT combined and did not want to draw from any 1 former item such as 9 holes played or 18 holes played or CTTH etc.  And they likely did not have an easy way to combine and note this appropriately for everyone since many people play the game differently.  There is also no achievements geared towards AS and may people enjoy that format.

So, I do not think the Round by Round is a bug per se - but something they may not have figured out the best way to address. I could be wrong - but my round by round was also reset or remained zero and I went thru the awards individually.

The ones you want to address or get sorted out - are the diamond awards for each course where 50 credits was awarded for your low scores - and HIO credit reward if you have those which I am sure you do from the par 3 courses, etc.  

Those two type of achievements are or were where the most credits were accumulated - otherwise the bulk of prizes are XP and coins which few people will notice the difference unless they wrote them down and then subtracted the two totals. 

There are still a lot of items that are defaulted to zero - for example all the apparel items - and despite having those items already leveled up to L10 - it is impossible to level them up any further.  They simply may not have had an easy way to assess a players entire clothing inventory to know all those items are already maxed out.

So as noted by WGTNico - it is a work in progress - but some of these are not bugs as frustrating as it may be - and other items such as the issue reported by TP and yourself on some items.  

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 11:25 AM

WGTNico:
    congrats on all the achievements! I looked into your account and I see all of them have been properly added and paid out

Thank you very much for the clarification, Nico.

Yours in fun,

Ar$e.

:-)

RSS