Mine updated but i have no achievements

Clear app cache and restart device?

• papadeaux
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 5:31 AM

ScottHope:

Perhaps you need updating Joe.  ; )

Version 1.80.0.246252

Scott i have it just seems like i would have achieved more in 12 years on this game 

maybe it just goes buy the day / week / or just past pear even says i can get awards by joining CC which i'm in one  

• ScottHope
    10,076 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 5:38 AM

To be honest with you papa, I don't have much of an interest in these trinkets. I just enjoy the golf game. : )

• papadeaux
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 5:41 AM

Cheers Scott I feel the same 

I just felt like helping my very good friend Poppy get her voice heard 

As you know Im sure i dont say much in the forums :)

Joe

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 6:42 AM

WGTNico:

(plus and premier members do get more rewards)

At some point could you elaborate on the "more rewards" that plus and premier members get? It is not a big deal, but would be nice to know.

Nancy1959:

I have one question.  I thought all of our prior achievements were supposed to carry over when this new "Goals and Achievements" were instituted

I was wondering about this as well. Although in a way it is nice having to start over on so many things.

Thank you for all of your communication, Nico. It is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Brett

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 8:15 AM

Hey everyone, 

If you still do not see Goals & Achievements, it should be live on all platforms but you do have to update your game before seeing it. If you don't see an update on your device (specifically IOS and Amazon) some platforms take longer to approve updates and that's something on them and not us.

here are the known bugs that are specific to goals & achievements

• Players that should be getting achievements didn't receive them even though they hit all the requirements. I was also effected by this on quite a few things (QA is already looking into the why of it and when I have an update I can relay it to you all)
    • due to some coin room visual bug issue, you cannot earn some coin room wins goals & achievements.
    • Unique apparel earned and apparel leveled up achievements aren't back filling data making them impossible
    • Players sometimes having to restart client to see club passes in their inventory that were earned from an achievement
    • Hole in One achievement is counting CTTH hole outs (this one is kinda funny to me)
    • The join a CC achievement isn't working at all

We knew going into it that there would be minor issues with G&A, these things happen, overall G&A has been a really good thing for the game and outside the first bug of achievements not being backfilled for players this has been a really good release.

The team will continue to chip away at these bugs (as well as a few more stats based and coin room visual issues)

I hope everyone is enjoying Goals & Achievements, this plan has been a long time in the making and the team has worked and will continue to work very hard on improving this feature!

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 8:37 AM

hey Brett, I can see if we can pull a nice visual doc/spreadsheet at some point in the future better breaking down what the benefits are, however in your weekly goals when you see your progress, if you aren't a plus/premier member then the max you can get is 60 stars. Now if you're a Premier member, you can earn double the amount of stars to earn even better rewards the higher you progress.

We're looking into ways to make plus/premier a lot better with more benefits and such and this really was our first attempt at improving/expanding upon it. 

BPeterson8256:

At some point could you elaborate on the "more rewards" that plus and premier members get? It is not a big deal, but would be nice to know.

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 9:10 AM

For those saying they haven’t collected. I play mobile and when I push daily bonus there is a column on the left ( inbox-goals-achievements ). I collected nothing until I push achievements and then I can push a button and collect each individual achievement or another button to collect them all at once.

Just a thought for those who haven’t gotten that far yet. 

Well over 100k in coins and around 2000 credits with dozens of silver boxes with some gold and platinum.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 9:30 AM

WGTNico:

The team will continue to chip away at these bugs (as well as a few more stats based and coin room visual issues)

I hope everyone is enjoying Goals & Achievements, this plan has been a long time in the making and the team has worked and will continue to work very hard on improving this feature!

I'm really embracing this change so kudos to the team for making it happen! It can't be perfect from the start like everything else in life. I'm sure it'll get better and better with time as you guys continue to work on it. Well done, WGT and keep it up. 👍👍

RSS