Help › Forums

Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 11:49 AM

SamSpayed:

bossbird:
    I even tried to sign up for discord and registered for it , but there didn’t seem to be any active conversations when I was there , unless I never actually managed to find the right place.

Lesley, in order to get full access to the WGT Discord server, you have to go to the #read-me channel and click the green ✅ below the 1st post, indicating that you will abide by the Community Guidelines.  Hope this helps. 

Yes, then once you’re in WGT’s Discord you’ll see the active threads of WGT-Feedback & WGT-Suggestions which are real-time live.  Nico & Champ can be found in those.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 12:58 PM

To be honest , I don’t think I can be bothered, thank you for your suggestions , I did tick the green tick and I did read the terms and conditions . It may be that my time zone doesn’t wholly coincide with the USA time zone. As I am not very technical , I just don’t think it’s worth my pursuing. 
    What I can’t find out here , I guess I will go without. I stand by what I had previously said , I think Nico should and hopefully will continue to come on here , if he doesn’t then so be it.  

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 3:38 AM

Last night I played a ranked round... and eagled the 1st hole when my approach shot went in, giving me a reached goal (eagle or better in a round).  After I finished the game I forgot to check the goals, but when I just checked (the next day) the completed goal (or maybe goals?) was no longer there!  So it seems you have to claim the daily goal on the day it is valid for, otherwise you forfeit it!  Poor show!

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 3:51 AM

MioKontic:

Last night I played a ranked round... and eagled the 1st hole when my approach shot went in, giving me a reached goal (eagle or better in a round).  After I finished the game I forgot to check the goals, but when I just checked (the next day) the completed goal (or maybe goals?) was no longer there!  So it seems you have to claim the daily goal on the day it is valid for, otherwise you forfeit it!  Poor show!

That’s interesting to know , you would have thought as long as it is achieved that would have been enough. Thanks for highlighting that Mio . 
    On the achievements side of things you can definitely leave and not claim and they are not lost. I currently have a lot of apparel boxes I am not claiming until I know the problems are fixed.  

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 3:58 AM

bossbird:

MioKontic:

That’s interesting to know , you would have thought as long as it is achieved that would have been enough. Thanks for highlighting that Mio . 
    On the achievements side of things you can definitely leave and not claim and they are not lost. I currently have a lot of apparel boxes I am not claiming until I know the problems are fixed.  

Well the goals are daily so it makes sense that they have to collected on the day they were made. 

• callaghan159
    6,228 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 4:40 AM

MioKontic:
    when I just checked (the next day) the completed goal (or maybe goals?) was no longer there! 

Have you tried scrolling down to see if its there. Just a guess on my part as I always collect mine right away.

Edit.....i see you cant scroll through goals. I was thinking of achievements I guess. Lol

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 6:02 AM

borntobesting:

bossbird:

MioKontic:

Well the goals are daily so it makes sense that they have to collected on the day they were made. 

Yes , They are daily , and Mio did complete the daily challenge , just didn’t claim his 5 stars , so it seems  unfair, or at best pedantic , after all we haven’t been given a mode d’emploi to tell us the rules !

Admittedly you wouldn’t expect to see yesterdays daily goal there , but you would expect the 5 stars to have been awarded , surely ?

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 6:38 AM

bossbird:

Admittedly you wouldn’t expect to see yesterdays daily goal there , but you would expect the 5 stars to have been awarded , surely ?

Having to collect them is absolutely pointless - once the daily goal has been achieved WGT should just credit the stars... and any reward you reach.  That would also get rid of the HUGE and UNNECESSARY blue box that keeps appearing and covering information required to play the game.  Nico tells us to not say anything about the developers, but seriously, a group of kids would program better than this!  When I was a programmer, some of the things we see here would be laughed at, and we wouldn't have remained programmers for long!

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 12:23 PM

Was just given the preliminary list of bug fixes that'll happen in the next update. There were almost 100 tasks regarding just Goals & Achievements (this involves tasks and bug fixes)

There are currently 34 bug fixes coming in the next update, many of which are Goals & Achievements related.

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 1:47 PM

WGTNico:

Was just given the preliminary list of bug fixes that'll happen in the next update. There were almost 100 tasks regarding just Goals & Achievements (this involves tasks and bug fixes)

There are currently 34 bug fixes coming in the next update, many of which are Goals & Achievements related.

Once again Nico, have to ask, why is so much time being spent on fixing Goals bugs when there are far more important bugs to sort out, some which have been around since the demise of Flash, and some even before that?  Some priority needs to be given to those bugs that actually impede gameplay rather than trying to add bells & whistles that no one asked for.

RSS