Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 11:56 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    while in Discord, it feels like you're coming out in front of the whole class to say what you gotta say.

It didn't work for me but mileage may vary...

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 1:09 PM

PureGro1:

SimonTheBeetle:
    while in Discord, it feels like you're coming out in front of the whole class to say what you gotta say.

It didn't work for me but mileage may vary...

🤣😂🤣😂 That's classic!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2022 1:37 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Roger that, Nico. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I don't know... try to talk in Discord makes me feel... awkward and shy. LOL Posting here in the forums is more like quietly asking questions to your prof at your desk while in Discord, it feels like you're coming out in front of the whole class to say what you gotta say.

:-) I agree with that and would add that suddenly your class is full of people who'd sell their Mothers to get top marks and/or post gif's in answer to everything.  A better class of people to disagree with here :-)

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2022 6:15 AM

DodgyPutter:
    or post gif's in answer to everything.

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2022 8:23 AM

kristen stewart twilight GIF

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2022 8:39 AM

LOL Oh man, you guys with those GIFs! I had a good laugh! 😂 Thanks for that. 👍

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2022 4:18 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone, 

any bugs/issues that have been reported in here, discord, socials, or things we've found on our own regarding goals & achievements all have tickets open for them already. 

Many of them will be fixed at the next downtime towards the end of the month (barring delays they're typically on the last Tuesday of every month). The bug fixes and patch notes next downtime should be very long and extensive. 

Also, I don't ignore the forums, and I do still read everything that gets posted, I just don't always respond because I personally think it clutters up a forum more when my responses would just be something along the lines of: "we already have a ticket open for that, or thank you for the report." Personally I don't like the way it looks in forums. If that's what people want me to do more I'm definitely open into doing so! I respond that way in Discord because it doesn't clutter up a channel or anything by responding that way.

Discord is better for real time conversations and immediate postings so yes myself and Champ are in there more often and it is overall more active than the forums are. Now I'm not saying that you have to go to the Discord, ultimately that's your decision, and the forums here will never go away either as there's far too much amazing info and use in here.

-

Nico

but you guys dont work for discord. you work for wgt. we dont play discord we play wgt. seems to me your presence should be more on wgt forums where wgt players play not discord. make sense Nico? everyone isnt interested in the discord channel. 

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2022 5:31 AM

billycash74:
    but you guys dont work for discord. you work for wgt. we dont play discord we play wgt. seems to me your presence should be more on wgt forums where wgt players play not discord. make sense Nico? everyone isnt interested in the discord channel. 

The % of players who know about the forum keeps dwindling day by day.  If this forum went the way side would it even matter?  The % of total WGT players who post here, and on discord, is so lilliputian it's moot to even post about it.  At least the wee % who do post care about the integrity of the game and the fact that some changes do actually occur is rather notable, don'tcha think?

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2022 9:59 AM

Discord Nft GIF by Digital Pratik

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2022 10:00 AM

First Ever Discord GIF by Digital Pratik

RSS