Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 10:07 AM

Lesthanpar:

I like it, it's fun and can get a few credits out of it.

+1 That's been my take on it.

• BingoBen
    523 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 10:24 AM

What's with a game that's played to completion and then ends up with a zero score in ones individual stats?

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 7:35 AM

BingoBen:

What's with a game that's played to completion and then ends up with a zero score in ones individual stats?

That's the same question I'm asking and the reason I came onto the forum to try and find an answer.

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 8:31 AM

That's from the coin rooms. It is just a visual bug, but anytime you complete a coin game it is currently appearing as a 0 in your score history. We're already aware of it and looking into a fix

BingoBen:

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 10:51 AM

WGTNico:
    That's from the coin rooms. It is just a visual bug, but anytime you complete a coin game it is currently appearing as a 0 in your score history. We're already aware of it and looking into a fix

Yes, I can verify that. Played a 3-hole coin room game and it shows up as an 18-hole game with zero points.

I'm now mystified about an ace award? Unless its the one I got earlier in July, as it can't be from CTTH or any other source.

• MoonGlobe
    22 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 12:58 PM

I have never holed one on CTTH,

• MoonGlobe
    22 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 1:09 PM

I played a single 3 hole coin round and it counted as tournament. The only round I played today.

I have one Eagle on record, ever. I have never had an Ace, nor have I holed one on CTTH.   Something is amiss. 

• Eddie77
    273 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 4:35 PM

hey Nico, what about all our past achievements, been here since 2008 and it's like i've restarted, lol. Ed

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 6:58 PM

Nico, the credit for winning a coin room game after a TB is still not working.  I played my three rounds of the showdown today and only got credit for the outright win, not TB win.

EDIT:  I looked again.  I only had to PLAY 3 coin room games with an active sponsor.  I played my three showdown rounds but got credit for only one.  Since two went to TB, I assume that’s the problem.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 4:43 AM

AlaskanDame:

Nico, the credit for winning a coin room game after a TB is still not working.  I played my three rounds of the showdown today and only got credit for the outright win, not TB win.

EDIT:  I looked again.  I only had to PLAY 3 coin room games with an active sponsor.  I played my three showdown rounds but got credit for only one.  Since two went to TB, I assume that’s the problem.

Then that must be a problem I encountered in Tokyo , played 3 won 3 but only credited on achievements on one . 
    It would be great to know when some of these issues will be sorted , haven’t seen Nico on here recently 

RSS