Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating and sandbagging

Sat, Jan 13 2024 5:36 PM (25 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 9:02 PM

HOOKER1955:
    If I'm a MASTER I'm required to play with an average of 63 and hold that average for 30 games before I can move up to the next TIER.
    Time for some nitpicking...

Master saturation is at 40 ranked games, and most players don't need "to hold the average". You rather collect 40 scores which calculate to that average. Usually, you play some more while the highest scores are eliminated once the number is >40. Only very accomplished players will have a better average while below 40 scores.

• HOOKER1955
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 3:52 AM

MojosMojo, I don't think you're getting the point that Manny is trying to make. If I'm a MASTER, before I can move up to the next tier I have to play with a 63 average and maintain that average for 30 games or I don't move up. So how does any player that is showing a 150 average play at the MASTERS level? Any golfer with a 150 average should be a HACK and if and when that HACK can raise his or her average and maintain that average for so many games then and only then will that player be moved up to the AMATUER tier. There are so many players that are MASTERS showing an average of 150 with no game stats (shows o across the board) and no past game history that are being matched up against these unsuspecting new players (HACKS) and the new players don't stand a chance of winning. They get discouraged, and who wouldn't? Then the sandbagging cheater laughs all the way to bank with the winnings he stole from the new guy. Thats BS. While I was playing against one of these guys I asked him how he can play in the MASTERS tier when he shows a 150 average with no game stats or game history. His reply was "I don't know. Its always been like that".

In your response to Manny you mention that  the coins are quite useless. How did you obtain all those coins? My guess would be through the competition in the coin game side. Well if you don't have any coins I'm pretty sure you cant play in any coin games. And correct me if I'm wrong, if you don't have any coins I'm pretty sure you cant purchase any attire benefits which can really make a huge difference if used properly.

It should be required that for anyone that wants to move up in tiers that each tier has an average goal to reach and must maintain that average for so many games before they are moved up to the next tier. Not just the MASTER wanting to move up that must play with a 63 average for 30 games before being allowed to move up to the next tier. Nobody above HACK should be able to carry a 150 average. All players should show their STATS and past game score history.

Manny for someone that still needs to learn a lot more about this game I think you have a firm grip on what's right and what's wrong, fair and unfair.. SEMPER FI.

• HOOKER1955
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 4:11 AM

HamdenPro, thanks for all of the references. If I can't find the answer to my question somewhere in there there probably isn't one.

• sargexuk
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 4:02 PM

Spot On!

• Jadlong
    273 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2024 6:56 AM

Amen

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2024 5:36 PM

I've played a lot of them as well even in the level 100s, I've seen champions with no stats and a hack 150. From what I've heard supposedly after you win a certain amount of coins and also I believe you have to beat players above your level and tier because I myself tiered up from Master to tour Master after I got out of the last three holes of The showdown and I believe I only had around 20 rank rounds played the time I tiered up. It's just because they have never played a ranked round but they have one millions of coins won against higher tiers. They're great players some people just only like coin games

RSS