Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating and sandbagging

Sat, Jan 13 2024 5:36 PM (25 replies)
  • manny35250
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2022 10:49 AM

This is absolutly the most corrupt game on the internet. How is it that people so called Masters who only win because thy mirror shots espesially in ties be continued to cheat in this manner. There needs to be changes to this game . Fiist of all tiers should only be able to play people in their own tier. Second in ties should not be able to see shot distance or positiion so their shots made on own skill and knowlegde. third how can you let people who have been here 5 years or more change their designation to play people that may be just starting for 80 or 900 coins. Absolute ripoff and these idiots stay here for years not spending any mone just thriving off coins won from unsupectintg new playes GROSS

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 8:02 AM

Manny, I have somewhere around 400,000,000 coins and if you can figure out a way to get them to you they are yours. There is still a lot for you to learn in this game and one thing you need to know is the coins are really quite useless.

• POMA78
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 8:22 AM

Well spoken sir!

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 8:59 AM

Join an active CC and get some support. The game is far from perfect, but not as broken as you think. Rather than dumbing everyone else down, try hard to improve your game. 

Mirror shots? Change designations?  Perhaps I'm ignorant, but I don't understand half of your post. 

If you suspect someone is actively cheating, report them. https://m.wgt.com/help/request?ref=wgt

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 1:40 PM

Being a level 87 Tour Pro would suggest the OP is one of the sandbaggers he is complaining about...lol

That said, I fully agree with the above post by Duphpherer..

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:33 PM

I doubt anyone is sandbagging for 180/900 coins or in fact fr any amount of coins!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:36 PM

As Mojo said, I wish I could give him ALL my silver coins (along with some apparels I never wear)...

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 4:20 PM

Funny, the ones (aka some of the best players) who say coins are worthless have trillions, billions, hundreds of millions. Coins are necessary to wager in the COIN rooms. Coins are necessary to upgrade apparel. In fact it takes several million coins to achieve level 10 apparel x 5. 

If you don't play the coin rooms nor care about apparel or upgrading apparel... then coins are worthless.

I've been working on apparel for about 7 months. Switching paths along the way, which costs extra coins, and I'm still months from getting what I want to wear to level 10. 

Yes, I have the coins to pay all future apparel upgrades, but still have to earn the apparel. And why is when that ghost "platinum box" shows up, it's never carrying what I need?  lol 

• Rick6208
    2,136 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 5:25 PM

I can agree with Manny when it comes to the SHOWDOWN games, I always play in the Veteran level but WGT holds those SHOWDOWNS in a low coin room ??? Sometimes I’m paired against a Tour Pro or Master and often ask why are you in this room stealing my coins ? I agree with them but explain WGT put here to play the SHOWDOWN !

ITS ABOUT TIME WGT CREATES A SPECIAL COIN ROOM TO PLAY THE SHOWDOWN EVENT IN !!!! NO COINS REQUIRED , JUST PLAYING FOR BIRDS AND EAGLES !

OK MY RANT IS OVER ! 

• BWheelon
    138 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 6:30 PM

Cheating happens in all formats.i just played an amatuar in rio room who said i wish i had my other clubs. i asked what  clubs? repley was my legend clubs from other account, i cant get to them. i have 3 accounts 2 are legends. so like was stated coins mean nothing  

RSS