Forums

Help › Forums

Credit Purchases

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 5 2022 2:03 PM (5 replies)
  • Felixthecat05
    58 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 8:59 AM

I don’t know why but my last three attempts to purchase Credits have been unsuccessful. Apple and my bank are working fine but WGT are not crediting my account.

I have raised this for a third time with WGT but have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. Has anyone else encountered a problem of late, or is it just me?

• Cicero733
    1,724 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 10:01 AM

Had this happen quite awhile ago. I was using a credit card. I had to change to a different card to get it to work again.

• Cicero733
    1,724 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 10:01 AM

Had this happen quite awhile ago. I was using a credit card. I had to change to a different card to get it to work again.

• Kalliste
    1,351 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 2:13 PM

Yes it is a problem.... I think it is vecause they want to know your Country.

On the 1st window that opens to `buy credits` scroll down to :

"Change Billing Information"    a new window opens.

Then obviously scroll down to your Country.

Then fill in your credit card details and the `I am not a robot` box.

Then all should be good.

Listee

x

• Dale1959
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 10:57 AM

I have had a similar problem. It won't let me buy $20 it says "unable to deposi funds".  When I up it to fifty however it takes just fine and gives the credits. I have already reported it to WGT twice in the last year. But it's still doing it. I think they're trying to rip me off by saying if you don't spend 50 you aren't getting any credits.

• Kzfarms
    26 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 2:03 PM

Something happened to me got for 50.00

RSS