Help › Forums

Platinum III League

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 14 2024 11:27 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 7:49 AM

Can somebody please explain how these leagues work. I'm #1 in the platinum III league right now but I don't understand what determines what league I'm in & how exactly they work.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 8:38 AM

GuDGeoNaToR:

Can somebody please explain how these leagues work. I'm #1 in the platinum III league right now but I don't understand what determines what league I'm in & how exactly they work.

In a nutshell, the more you win H2H games, the higher you advance. Unless I am mistaken, Platinum III is the highest level.

Don

UPDATE: I stand corrected... please refer to Dodgy's response. Many apologies.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 9:06 AM

TopShelf2010:
    n a nutshell, the more you win H2H games, the higher you advance.

It's not it's how many coins you "win".  If you were getting returned the basic and won 10 games in Paris and didn't lose any that would count as 1,800 coins onto your score.  If you played in Rio lost 9 and won one that would add 36,000 coins to your score. 

TopShelf2010:

Unless I am mistaken, Platinum III is the highest level.

Diamond 1 is I think.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 9:08 AM

If you click on the little picture at top of coin room page that shows your current level it will show you the leader board for your group of players for the week. 
    It’s basically a H2H “coin room” weekly league. You do win some extra coins if you finish in the top of your group at end of week but it’s a pittance compared to what it usually takes to get that spot anyway.  There are promotions and demotions up or down a level dependent on where you finish.
    Also there is nothing to win or receive if you win the highest level.
    It really doesn’t amount to much other than a warm fuzzy feeling in your ❤️ if you’re into that!
    IMHO it’s just another way for WGT to get people to play more, which leads to spending more $$ buying balls, equipment, ect.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 10:52 AM

Yes, Diamond 1 is highest.  

Above Platinum III are Platinum II, Platinum 1, Diamond III, Diamond II, and then Diamond 1.

And yes, it's how many coins in a week that you win, not games.  Week ends Sunday night and then you might be in a new section for the next week.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 2:29 PM

Top 3rd advances

Mid 3rd maintains

Bottom 3rd demotes

Standings are based on coins won. Coins lost are not scored. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 2:58 PM

Duphpherer:

Top 3rd advances

Mid 3rd maintains

Bottom 3rd demotes

I suspect only if there are 90 in your league.

Top 30 promoted, bottom 30 demoted and the rest stay.

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 3:45 AM

I got over a million coins before i realized i couldnt even buy a wgt coffee mug with them....

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2022 4:08 AM

Coins are worthless. 

• PAGES
RSS