Forums

Help › Forums

Hole yardage information

Sun, Apr 3 2022 1:49 AM (27 replies)
  • FuturaUK
    1,391 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2022 11:02 AM

DHJAM....This is exactly what I am doing now .. and yeah it is a pain to do but for me, gonna be worth it :)

Just a shame WGT don't provide the info in a more readily accessible way :)

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2022 11:45 AM

👍

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2022 2:36 PM

FuturaUK:
    I design and post awards for the CC members of the club I am in ... HIO'S, Albatross's, New Longest Drive's etc.

To know the yardage would help me as I like to include this info on the award I make and post on peoples' wall..

Great service!

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2022 2:43 PM

FuturaUK:

I design and post awards for the CC members of the club I am in ... HIO'S, Albatross's, New Longest Drive's etc.

To know the yardage would help me as I like to include this info on the award I make and post on peoples' wall..

here is one 'example' 

Very cool! And well done!

• ScottHope
    10,153 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 3:30 AM

⇧ Very nice award design. ⇧

I did start what you guys are doing (capturing the hole info) back when we were on flash, but for some reason I never finished the job. You have inspired me to complete what I started.

There is a spreadsheet with all the yardages, if anyone wants it. Download or use it online.

Thank you. ; )

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 5:02 AM

ScottHope:

There is a spreadsheet with all the yardages, if anyone wants it. Download or use it online.

Thank you. ; )

Why does this not surprise me... 

You are AWESOME, Scott! 

Clapping Applause GIF - Clapping Applause Bravo - Discover & Share GIFs

• ScottHope
    10,153 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 5:09 AM

Who knew Tom was a spreadsheet fan! Lol.

Thank you BP & ct.  ; )

• ct690911
    7,203 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 6:18 AM

There are probably 6 or 7 posters (that I have seen) who routinely perform yeoman's service to help others. IMHO, they easily cancel out the trolls who visit the forums.

It's why I keep up on the forums, and why I have tried so diligently to get them on my FL..

Just sayin'

ct

• MioKontic
    4,604 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 9:41 AM

ScottHope:

⇧ Very nice award design. ⇧

I did start what you guys are doing (capturing the hole info) back when we were on flash, but for some reason I never finished the job. You have inspired me to complete what I started.

Thank you. ; )

I've not played from the Master tees in a very long time (11 years!), but are the Master tees further back than the Legend tees on Bethpage #1, as it says in your spreadsheet?

• ScottHope
    10,153 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 10:02 AM

There are a few like that Mio, not a mistake on my part this time.  ; )

Bethpage Black hole 1
    Bethpage Black hole 15
    St Andrews hole 11
  • RSS