Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing WGT's New Community Manager

Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:14 AM (84 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 8:56 AM

and he does not work the Sunday night graveyard shift, lol  :-)

• DAputts
    1,748 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:13 AM

welcome aboard...

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 11:57 AM

We need to start a gardening and diy thread .

I have so many questions .

Should i use poa annua grass in my backyard .

What is the proper height for a shower grab bar when one is six foot and one is 5 foot .

• YankeeDPB
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 10:19 PM

Welcome aboard Nico (somewhat belatedly).

From someone who posts very rarely, as there are many far more knowledgeable people in these forums offering advice and commentary, I am looking forward to seeing your thoughts and advice on all things WGT.   I try to read the forums on a daily basis as the information posted by many of the more experienced members I find invaluable and has certainly helped me greatly during the past 4 years.

Hope it doesn't get to overwhelming for you and looking forward to participating in your weekly tournaments.

Cheers

David

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 5:26 AM

welcome WGTNico

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 6:20 AM

pdb1:
    Tom I have found that going a couple over doesn't stop your PM's .

It doesn't affect one's ability to do private messages in existing threads.

It definitely affects one's ability to initiate a new thread.

Tom.

• JohnKokopeliRidg
    59 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 11:10 AM

Hello WGTNICO,

Welcome to wgt. 

I have been a wgt player since August 2019 and enjoy it very much. I have utilized wgt member services frequently for a variety of issues and always had responses to my issues. 

I am posting this request to you since I have a time sensitive question.

My subscription for premier status expires in ~ 13 days.   I definitely want to renew it but the page to purchase it will not let me renew my subscription yet. Today I see there is a 10% discount available to purchase the membership.  This happened last year & I wasn't able to get the discount then.

Can you see if there is a way to fix this so loyal members can get this discount and continue their support of wgt as well as have the benefit of more passes available to play?  I feel it is a a snub to existing premier members to see a discount offered just before the subscription expires and not be allowed to use it.

Thanks for your review. I hope to hear from you and will be able to use the discount and renew my subscription. 

I am going to post this as a  Member Services Help request if that is the way this request must be submitted.

JohnKokopeliRidg

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 2:33 PM

JohnKokopeliRidg:

My subscription for premier status expires in ~ 13 days.   I definitely want to renew it but the page to purchase it will not let me renew my subscription yet. Today I see there is a 10% discount available to purchase the membership.  This happened last year & I wasn't able to get the discount then.

I was able to renew early using the pro shop on the  website, with the 10% discount.

it wouldn't allow it on the app for me either.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 2:34 PM

JohnKokopeliRidg:

Hello WGTNICO,

Welcome to wgt. 

I have been a wgt player since August 2019 and enjoy it very much. I have utilized wgt member services frequently for a variety of issues and always had responses to my issues. 

I am posting this request to you since I have a time sensitive question.

Can you see if there is a way to fix this so loyal members can get this discount and continue their support of wgt as well as have the benefit of more passes available to play?  I feel it is a a snub to existing premier members to see a discount offered just before the subscription expires and not be allowed to use it.

Thanks for your review. I hope to hear from you and will be able to use the discount and renew my subscription. 

I am going to post this as a  Member Services Help request if that is the way this request must be submitted.

JohnKokopeliRidg

This ^^^ has got to be the most polite mail I have read on here. I mention this in case NICO, being new, is under some illusion that all requests are this nicely stated ..lol

ct

RSS