Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Mon, Apr 29 2024 8:55 PM (1,175 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2022 9:30 AM

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 6:18 AM

gonfission:

What arrived was one strain called "elephant d-i-c-k", because of the size of the center bud

The other was called "Kona Bud"

grew them to 6 inches, then grafted them to each other......

On a dare, I sent the new strain

The E-D was most likely donkey d!k renamed- that was a sweet island skunk with impressive bud size and yield, The Kona Gold was and still is sought after- at one time it was a landrace sativa but todays has some indica in it due to growing becoming more prominent. 

Grafting is cool- but its not a new strain, just two plants grafted together. I had a buddy )RIP) that used to try to graft weed onto everything- other than hops and MJ nothing took.

• pmm711
    5,517 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 9:11 AM

PureGro1:
    Grafting is cool- but its not a new strain, just two plants grafted together.

But you can graft multiple strains onto one taproot plant.  This doesn't produce a hybrid seed though.  I guess it's for limited space reasons to do this???

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 9:58 AM

pmm711:

PureGro1:
    Grafting is cool- but its not a new strain, just two plants grafted together.

But you can graft multiple strains onto one taproot plant.  This doesn't produce a hybrid seed though.  I guess it's for limited space reasons to do this???

You guys ever heard of a Cohiba?...I mean, if you're talking satisfying smokes. Maybe I'm just old school...lol

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 10:43 AM

ct690911:
    You guys ever heard of a Cohiba?

Not as nice as "Cubans" but real smooth

When I say Cubans, I mean the cigars, I know some extremely hot Cubans. However smoking them was about the ONLY thing we didn't do................

What a life, South Florida is as decadent as it can get now. Really bad

Higher rate of STD's in the over 60 population now. Who knew

• SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 12:45 PM

ct690911:

You guys ever heard of a Cohiba?...I mean, if you're talking satisfying smokes. Maybe I'm just old school...lol

Those are nice, but not available in the U.S. (Cuban embargo).

Of course, one can always go to Canada, buy some, and just swap the bands before bringing them back to the U.S.  Don't ask me how I know this 🤐

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 1:15 PM

SamSpayed:

ct690911:

Those are nice, but not available in the U.S. (Cuban embargo).

Of course, one can always go to Canada, buy some, and just swap the bands before bringing them back to the U.S.  Don't ask me how I know this 🤐

Good point. Marijuana is also legal up here, so both Joe and Chris would be happy...lol

• pmm711
    5,517 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 1:16 PM

ct690911:
    You guys ever heard of a Cohiba?.

One of the first things I buy when I get up into Canada.  Definitely a fine smoke there. 

• pmm711
    5,517 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 1:20 PM

gonfission:
    What a life, South Florida is as decadent as it can get now.

Yo Joe, Where are you in SoFL?  I'm in Clearwater.  Always seems to be a party going on.  I get ya!

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 3:14 PM

pmm711:
    Yo Joe, Where are you in SoFL?  I'm in Clearwater.  Always seems to be a party going on.  I get ya!

I just visit Naples Paul for the winter, get some warm weather golf in during the winter. I did live in Ft. Meyers in the late 70's for a spell

Next time I come down Paul, I'll send ya a note. I can roll down the west coast just as easy as the east... Looking for a place to buy to put my 44 foot long Montana 3720RL, and come and go in the winter.

If you know of any selling in your area, I am not stuck on Naples. Will check out any offers out there

I think I have an old GF in Clearwater.... Is there a "North A Street" in Clearwater?

If not, if she is still there, it may have been Tampa

Hi Lull

Yep, that's her name. One of 13 siblings, YIKES!

The Mom, Mrs C. had a double door fridge in the 70's. Unheard of. She locked the doors with a CHAIN & PADLOCK. She left out a 3 gallon tub of peanut butter and 3 loaves of bread for all to snack on after school. Ah, the Mammary's.........I meant memories.

Although there were eight girls........................ Mmmmmmm girls......

That'll be $1784.00 dollars for this weeks groceries....... Damn good thing they started in the early 50's, back when food was affordable. Almost...

20 years ago, 2 kids & a SO cost me $450.00 a week. Living alone has its perks now

Collin, if it wasn't so damn cold up there for 6 months, I would have headed to the great white north decades ago......

RSS