Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Thu, Apr 25 2024 3:32 PM (1,172 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2023 10:59 AM

pdb1:
    You also replaced me with yourself in that shot . That's WOW Scott ..You amaze me .

That would have been a lot of work, which is why I didn't do it.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2023 6:11 PM

Samuel Clemens had something to say about this ^^^

"Tis better to remain silient, and be thought a fool, than to speak & remove all doubt"

Might as well throw in a bit of Einstein while I'm at it

"To do the same thing over & over, expecting a different result, is the definition of insanity"

Apothegm

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 2:13 AM

pdb1:
    I also tried the putter thing . Couldn't get any movement at all .

The putter does not work very well on the teebox, I'll grant you that Paul. You just have to hit it harder.  ; )

That's one ugly grill on that Lexus in my opinion. Apologies to anyone who has one.  8 )

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 11:20 AM

ScottHope:
    That's one ugly grill on that Lexus in my opinion. Apologies to anyone who has one.  8 )

And...I believe this is actually an electric model- that hideous grill is only done for aesthetics 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 1:15 PM

PureGro1:

ScottHope:

And...I believe this is actually an electric model- that hideous grill is only done for aesthetics 

I believe the White version of said Lexus can be found on Olympic. Cannot recall off hand which hole. It is the Par 4 that many can drive from the tee. It does have the bunkers in front and to both sides of the green. 

UPDATED: It is Oakmont Hole #17 not Olympic

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 1:36 PM

TopShelf2010:
    UPDATED: It is Oakmont Hole #17 not Olympic

Ha!! You beat me to the post..

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 1:39 PM

Since it appears I have poked my head out of hiding, this once (above), I will go ahead and add this to ODDS & ENDS...be careful out there...

RSS