Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Wed, Apr 10 2024 1:08 AM (1,171 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 2:34 AM
    It depends on severity of the laugh.
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 4:36 AM

pmm711:
    gfy.

short for goofy?🙄

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 6:10 AM

craigswan:
    It depends on severity of the laugh.

Seeing how you do not like seeing it in caps, I went and got myself a stamp. I plan on using it a lot..

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 7:34 AM

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 8:17 AM

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 11:03 AM
    Relational bullying (also called social bullying) isn’t easy to spot because it often happens behind the back of the bullied person. A relational bully is usually set on increasing their own social standing by diminishing the standing of another forum member .
  • HoleyJuan
    34 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 11:17 AM

DuFussMcGoo:
    Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow

This looks like animal abuse to me.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 11:58 AM

craigswan:
    A relational bully is usually set on increasing their own social standing by diminishing the standing of another forum member .

Are you saying you are being bullied? This is a sensitive subject, too sensitive to discuss in this forum thread, IMO.

If you feel you are being bullied, best to confront that person. about how you feel, via PM or comment on their wall - IMHO.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 12:11 PM

Relational bullying (also called social bullying) isn’t easy to spot because it often happens behind the back of the bullied person. A relational bully is usually set on increasing their own social standing by diminishing the standing of another child.

Relational bullying is about:

harming a child’s reputation

causing humiliation

spreading rumors or lies

making faces at the child

mimicking the child

encouraging or even rewarding others to socially exclude the child

Link

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 12:15 PM

DodgyPutter:
    A relational bully is usually set on increasing their own social standing by diminishing the standing of another child

ahh, so, there was just a tiny alteration in Craig's definition. Nonetheless, it may still apply if we act like children. :)

So, this may have been the proper, and better, reply?

EDIT: But, seriously, if one feels bullied, they should confront the other person, privately and tell them how it makes you feel. IMO

RSS